Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml

The nation's favourite. This bottle of goodness is the perfect partner for a quick spruce in the shower or an indulgent soak. The healthy pH-balanced formula, along with a hint of soothing aloe vera, keeps your intimate skin happy and ensures you stay...

Does it hurt or sting when you use it?
Start your review of Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml!
Michelle M.
Ferntree Gully, VIC
Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml uploaded by Michelle M.
This is a wash I use daily to help prevent infections as I want to stay away from using soap on my intimate areas. There is no harsh smell to this and it leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I'm a huge fan of femfresh and I've always got a spare bottle so I don't end up running out. Highly recommended as a ph balanced, soap free wash.
Siobhean M.
Poulton, Lancashire
Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml uploaded by Siobhean M.
I’ve used this product for years. It makes me feel clean, helps to protect against infections but doesn’t irritate. It’s non drying and without heavy fragrance. I would definitely recommend. It’s one of those products I simply can’t live without.
Brooke  N.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml uploaded by Brooke  N.
I use this product daily for intimate care. It smells great and is gentle. The price is very affordable. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Ngoc D.
Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml uploaded by Ngoc D.
My daily care, love it, cant remember how many bottle I have used, very affordable price and doesn’t irritate my skin. I would say it’s a must thing for me during my period time. #femfresh #intimatehygiene
Marian Y.
Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml uploaded by Marian Y.
This is a super great daily wash i use it twice daily morning and night and keeps me feel fresh, clean with a nice smell and all of that by a little amount of it. Great amount with affordable price. I wonder why any lady not use it till now.
Keti K.
Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml uploaded by Keti K.
This is the classic version of Femfresh intimate wash that I first discovered years ago. I really love its freah smell, which is simple and non pretentious. The packaging is cute and convenient. It doesn't irritate skin and keeps the PH balance.
Chloe B.
BOX HILL, VIC
Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml uploaded by Chloe B.
My favorite intimate care, the blue is sensitive care without fragrance, the orange is daily care and the white-orange is for 24hr clean with fragrance. I’m using the blue and the orange, it’s all good with ph-balanced and reasonable price. The design in my photo is from Aus, and the reviewing product design is from UK. #femfresh #intimatecare #dailywash
Hind L.
Cardiff, South Glamorgan
Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml uploaded by Hind L.
I ‘ve been using #Femfresh Daily #Intimate Wash more than 4 years ago it’s become part of my Shopping list I do really like it and I would recommend it
Amy B.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml uploaded by Amy B.
Why do ladies still feel it’s a taboo subject to talk about intimate hygiene? Well I was telling all my friends about this wash! It leaves you feeling clean and fresh as well as keeping a balanced ph level! I used this product every day to keep me feeling fresh! Especially after a gym session. There is a pleasant mild scent which is great as not overpowering.
Kimberley A.
England, Hampshire
If your wondering how it's different from normal soap read on, I didn't realise how much of a difference this would make. The smell lasts much longer then most soaps and it's so much better for you as it doesn't get rid of good bacteria which may lead to thrush.