Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal Lubricantsmeetyoo

by meetyoo

Description: 100% brand new and high quality Material: Silicone Color: Folllow the main picture Specifications: 1. Sucking Sensation and Vibrating Massage 2. Food Grade Silicone, Body-Safe 3. Non-toxic, Durable and Skin-friendly 4. 12 frequency of vibration & suction 5. Li-ion 450mAh, USB Magnetic Attraction Recharging 6. Battery Endurance: Approximately 2hrs (Fully Charged) 7. Waterproof Grade: IP67 8. Noise<40dB, Whisper Quiet

【Body-safe Material】This prostate massage is made of TPE food medical grade silicone; 【12 Vibration】Close to your sensitive area for precise massage.; 【12 Suction】Suit your needs for the most powerful orgasms ever and full body climaxes.; 【Quiet Gift】 enjoy the quiet and passionate joy anywhere and everywhere.; 【whole Waterproof】Anywhere you can use .Easy to clean

How good is this?
I Want one so bad does it work well!?
Start your review of Female Nipple Sucking Orlena Clitoral Stimulator Clit Sucker Vibrators Pump Clitorial Sucking Toy for Women Vibrating Handheld Wand Massager Sex Toys!
Jessica M.
This. This B.O.B is awwwwesome. My husband travels about half the year. This was a bachelorette party gift 3 years ago. Quiet and discreet too
Tom M.
Philadelphia, PA
I wish I had another one of these it’s one thing on the nipples... has anyone else tried... down below!? Whoa, game changer it gets me ALl gooey
Brittany T.
Gladys, VA
Female Nipple Sucking Orlena Clitoral Stimulator Clit Sucker Vibrators Pump Clitorial Sucking Toy for Women Vibrating Handheld Wand Massager Sex Toys uploaded by Brittany T.
Treediride clitoral sucking adult toy- love this new one! It's silicone can bend and turn every way u want. It has many different vibrating and sucking settings. Worth every penny! If your looking for a toy ladies this is it!!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I have heard a lot about this style of toy here. Every review on it then I looked up was all good about it. It has been raved about so to speak. I am extremely curious about how it works and feel myself
Djeb T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very exciting and puts you in the mood when your needing something for pleasure! It has great value in it and it works better then any other toys i’ve used before. Totally recommend this one!
Paloma B.
lima, carabayllo
indudablemente necesito esto de urgencia ademas es 10 por ciento recomendable y facil de usar recomendado