Fem-Dophilous Jarrow Formulas 30 VCaps uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY JARROW FORMULAS

Fem-Dophilous by Jarrow Formulas 30 VegCap Fem-Dophilous 30 VegCap Fem-Dophilus contains two patented and clinically documented probiotic strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri. RC-14 discovered and developed by Dr. Gregor Reid and Dr. Andrew Bruce at Urex Biotech. Over 25 years of research supports the oral use of GR-1 and RC-14 to colonize and promote healthy vaginal and urinary tract health. A special manufacturing process protects the probiotic strains in Fem-Dophilus from stomach acid and enhances probiotic bacterial survival to the lower intestine. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement For maintenance take 1 capsule orally per day preferably with a meal and a glass of water and increase to 2 capsules per day as needed or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. If your healthcare professional recommends taking this product in conjunction with antibiotics take at least 1-2 hours after taking the medication. Minimum 1 Billion viable cells see more...

Review (1)
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,096 reviews
Absolute life saver. I have had reoccurring BV for about 13 years. Back to back to back BV. You can imagine the frustration. I finally decided that I no longer wanted to take "traditional" and EXPENSIVE medication for it and I wanted to try alternatives to help PREVENT and treat. I did some research and stumbled across these. I happened to be showing the beginning signs of an occurrence when I got them so I started at 2 a day for a few days, then 1 a day with the rest of my vitamins. The symptoms cleared up! I haven't had BV is months now even after engaging in activities that usually cause it for me!