BY FELS-NAPTHA

Ideal for Prewash Spotting! 100 Years of Quality Fels-Naptha® is the golden bar that is excellent for pre-treating greasy, oily stains like perspiration stains and ring-around-the collar.  Fels-Naptha® has stood the test of time for over 100 years so you know it really works. Did You Know? Poison ivy resin can remain on your clothes for over 1 year.  Washing with Fels-Naptha® will eliminate the dangerous resin from your clothing.  Thoroughly wash all of your exposed clothing including hats, gloves, coats and pants in shaved or grated Fels-Naptha® .  This will effectively remove the poison ivy resin and prevent further outbreak. No wonder millio. see more...

Fels-Naptha Heavy Duty Laundry Bar Soap
  • "I use this in my home made laundry detergent.And now i fully understand why it's been around all these years!" in 5 reviews
Denise M.
Memphis
I made my own laundry detergent for awhile and this soap was key to the cleanliness of my laundry.  It is easy to use, smells pretty bad but once you incorporate and launder, you don't smell anything.  If you're sensitive to strong smells, I would not recommend but the product is effective.
Amanda V.
GREEN BAY, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
My Grandma told me about this soap about 3 years ago when I noticed a stain on my shirt. She told me to wet the stain with water, rub the soap onto the stain, and proceed to wash it with the rest of your clothing. IT WORKED!!! I couldn't believe how well it actually worked. I have been using it for all of my families stains ever since!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
This is the best thing I’ve ever bought for clothes! It’s so cheap too. It works soooooo good! My cousin uses this to remove grass and dirt stains from baseball pants, I use it for white converse and other stains I get on clothes. It’s super easy to use and lasts forever!! Soooo worth getting!!
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This + Persil® Proclean™ Power-Liquid™ Intense Fresh Detergent are the only things that get red clay out of white softball pants. It's also great on stains of any sort. I have a teenage son with a plethora of mystery stains. Trust me. It works.
Kayla P.
portsmouth
Over the summer I took my son to pirates voyage and he wanted to get dressed up like a pirate so of course I let him. But the costume makeup that they used on his face got all over his new red shirt and I tried everything to get the stain out. Literally everything!! One day I was at Walmart and cane across this bar in the laundry section, it was only 99¢ so I decided to buy it. Re first time I used it on his short most of the stain cane right out! I used it another time on his shirt and the stain was completely out!! I couldn’t believe it! Now I use it on everything! I couldn’t imagine not having it now. With having a 3 year old boy who likes playing outside, he tends to ruin his clothes. But with this bar I don’t have to worry about it. I have told everybody about this bar!! And for it to be only 99¢ makes it even better!!
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness you guys please go out and buy this! It takes the stains out of everything and i mean everything! I intentionally bought it because i started using cloth menstrual pads and this was recommended for stains but i use it on everything. And the smell omg if i could get this as a room spray i would. Some people shred it and mix it in with there laundry powder.
Danielle P.
Madison, IN
This laundry bar is a wonderful thing. This bar was brought to my attention when I was trying to get stains out. All you have to do is get the material wet and rub the bar on it then throw it in the washer. It can't get any easier than that. Then I began making my own detergent. I took the fels naptha bar and grated it and put it into the homemade detergent and I never had any stains on any of my clothes. This bar smalls so clean and fresh. It is great.
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great price and works wonders! I use it to get grass and dirt stains out of my son’s baseball pants. The tutorial I watched showed to just rub the bar onto the clothes after setting them. I have found it works better to grate off little pieces directly onto the wet clothing, add a drop more water m, then scrub with a toothbrush. The fragrance is clean, reminds me of old school soap smell (because it is!). I highly recommend.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
My two youngest sons play baseball. This year they decided all white uniforms were a good idea. I didn't know what I was going to do. We have other typical stain removal products that never seem to get it all out. I heard about this and thought why not give it a try especially for only .97cents. This works so well at getting stains out. I just scrub in sink and then wash in washer as normal. And one bar lasted all season.
Lauren M.
I love this bar soap and use it for my homemade detergent. I've used other brands and I feel that this one smells better and cleans better. It grates nicely and the price is fantastic, which makes it even better!
Heather  T.
Byesville , OH
I was wondering if anybody uses this? I see it's only $.99 at my local store. Any input would be great!
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Does it smell good?
Shante V.
Wilmington , DE
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does this product really work on clothes? I've seen it at Dollar Stores.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Decorator Expert Level 4
Where can I purchase this in Canada ?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I used to work at a grocery store and people used to swear this is great for poison ivy rash. Has anyone ever tried it for that reason? What other uses are there for this item?