BY FELS-NAPTHA

Ideal for Prewash Spotting! 100 Years of Quality Fels-Naptha® is the golden bar that is excellent for pre-treating greasy, oily stains like perspiration stains and ring-around-the collar.  Fels-Naptha® has stood the test of time for over 100 years so you know it really works. Did You Know? Poison ivy resin can remain on your clothes for over 1 year.  Washing with Fels-Naptha® will eliminate the dangerous resin from your clothing.  Thoroughly wash all of your exposed clothing including hats, gloves, coats and pants in shaved or grated Fels-Naptha® .  This will effectively remove the poison ivy resin and prevent further outbreak. No wonder millio. see more...

• Where can I purchase this in Canada ?1 Answers
  • Does this product really work on clothes? I've seen it at Dollar ...2 Answers
  • Does it smell good? 4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I use this in my home made laundry detergent.And now i fully understand why it's been around all these years!" in 5 reviews
Kayla P.
portsmouth
Over the summer I took my son to pirates voyage and he wanted to get dressed up like a pirate so of course I let him. But the costume makeup that they used on his face got all over his new red shirt and I tried everything to get the stain out. Literally everything!! One day I was at Walmart and cane across this bar in the laundry section, it was only 99¢ so I decided to buy it. Re first time I used it on his short most of the stain cane right out! I used it another time on his shirt and the stain was completely out!! I couldn’t believe it! Now I use it on everything! I couldn’t imagine not having it now. With having a 3 year old boy who likes playing outside, he tends to ruin his clothes. But with this bar I don’t have to worry about it. I have told everybody about this bar!! And for it to be only 99¢ makes it even better!!
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness you guys please go out and buy this! It takes the stains out of everything and i mean everything! I intentionally bought it because i started using cloth menstrual pads and this was recommended for stains but i use it on everything. And the smell omg if i could get this as a room spray i would. Some people shred it and mix it in with there laundry powder.
Danielle P.
Madison, IN
This laundry bar is a wonderful thing. This bar was brought to my attention when I was trying to get stains out. All you have to do is get the material wet and rub the bar on it then throw it in the washer. It can't get any easier than that. Then I began making my own detergent. I took the fels naptha bar and grated it and put it into the homemade detergent and I never had any stains on any of my clothes. This bar smalls so clean and fresh. It is great.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
My daughter plays softball and someone recommend this to get the clay stains out of white pants. I'm so glad I did! I lightly misted the pants with water and rubbed the bar on the stains. Tossed them in the wash and was totally shocked when they came out white. I've started using this on all stains and find that it works significantly better than other stain removers. VERY CHEAP! I think we paid about $1.50 for one bar. Definitely worth it.
Wyatte S.
This bar is a lifesaver!!! I've tried every stain remover out there and nothing gets out baby poo stains like this lil' guy. I use this with warm water to rub out the stains and throw them in the laundry. It's like the "magic eraser" for clothes. Highly recommend for mommas with babies who blow out!
Lauren M.
I love this bar soap and use it for my homemade detergent. I've used other brands and I feel that this one smells better and cleans better. It grates nicely and the price is fantastic, which makes it even better!
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
Love love love these bars! They smell great, are cheap, and are great for homemade laundry detergent. I use them every time I make my liquid detergent and I don't have to worry about it affecting my family's sensitive skin (my husband even has psoriasis and it doesn't bother it).
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
This is a great product for stain removal! I've used it on things from grass to blood to mud with great success. Just wet the stain, rub the bar on it, let it sit and/or gently scrub then wash like normal. A bar lasts for a really long time too, so it is a great value.
Heather  T.
Byesville , OH
My daughter play softball in her pants are white. Someone told me about Fels-Naptha, so I decided to try it. We have since then use the same routine, and obtain amazing results!

We fill up a spray bottle with hot water in we get out a scrub brush. We spray the dirty or stained area with hot water, rub the bar on it, then scrub with the scrub brush. This product is amazing! The first time we used this product on her new uniform, the pants were cleaner after washing them then they were when she received them!

I highly recommend this product! You will not be disappointed.
Mary T.
This soap does its job but the smell is so strong! Too fragrant!. I used this in one of the laundry recipes and it does clean my clothes well. No residue left on my black shirts!
But man, strong fragrance!
Heather  T.
Byesville , OH
I was wondering if anybody uses this? I see it's only $.99 at my local store. Any input would be great!
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Does it smell good?
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does this product really work on clothes? I've seen it at Dollar Stores.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Decorator Expert Level 4
Where can I purchase this in Canada ?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I used to work at a grocery store and people used to swear this is great for poison ivy rash. Has anyone ever tried it for that reason? What other uses are there for this item?