Fellowes Mfg. Co. Fellowes, Inc Monitor Riser,2

Fellowes Mfg. Co. Fellowes, Inc Monitor Riser,2"Adjust,19-7/8"X14-1/16"X4-6-1/2",Bk/Sr

BY FELLOWES MFG. CO.

Monitor riser places monitor at a comfortable viewing height. Adjustable riser enables you to customize your viewing level. Height adjusts up to 2-1/2" with a total range of 4" to 6-1/2" above worksurface. Stow laptop underneath for extra desktop space. Storage tray organizes business essentials for easy access. Nonskid rubber feet protect worksurface. Monitor riser supports 21" monitors up to 80 lb. see more...

Fellowes Mfg. Co. Fellowes, Inc Monitor Riser,2
Buy on Wayfair*
Jennifer H.
I have a standing desk as I hate sitting and this riser helps raise my laptop up just enough. Otherwise the standing desks are still too short! The storage is also a plus!
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
I have this one its perfect doesn't take up too much room looks nice priced just right and has plenty of storage
concetta b.
Techie Expert
I have one of these my monitor sits on and it gives that extra space you need it amazing I love mine!!!
Ashley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Love this riser. I use it for work and is the perfect height. recommend it.
ebonee j.
Loooooooovvvvveeee the design very compact and lightweight loooooooovvvvveeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raquel L.
How much weight this this Cary?