BY FELLOWES #64 in Air Purifiers

Fellowes hepa filter for aeramax dx55 see more...

Buy on Target*
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a must have if uou have children cant see myself without it really
Rebecca G.
Tacoma, WA
I live in a small apartment with a dog and a cat. This product does a great job at minimizing stale pet smells as well as cleaning the air. We notice significantly less grime on our windows when we use these filters regularly.
Katiria V.
Philadelphia, PA
Its an excellent brand and also very good wipes to keep clean the house. Smell very good. it pretty great
This filter works really good and I would totally recommend it.They work great during allergy season
Paulette T.
Deridder, LA
This filter works very well at illuminating odors and catching dust. It is a reasonable price and lasts a good while. It works very well with my allergies and does what it proclaims to do.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
These filters work great in my home. I have a son with allergies and these filters help control the dust and allergens in my home.
Stephanie M.
Canovanas, PR
Ishita D.
Nice product to keep the air filtered. The price could be an issue but it does it job pretty well so
Ingrid P.
love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to worry about the family. And quality products.
KATHERINE P.