BY FELIX

Feliz?? Wild Natural Lingonberries.
A wild natural treat from the Swedish forests.
Established 1955 by Herbert Felix. see more...

• What in the world are lingonberries??6 Answers
  • What do you like to mix with this?4 Answers
  • Oooo has any one tried this ? Where can you find this ? 3 Answers
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
Foodie Expert
I love it! This was just what I wanted. It is not Lingonberry Jelly (like what is sold at Ikea) - this is real, individual lingonberries in a jellied sauce. This is the REAL THING, what my Swedish grandmother bought at the little Swedish grocery (long gone) in New York City and always served to us grandchildren when we were kids and she made us plattar. Thank you, Amazon, for supplying this. I love it and will continue to purchase this from you since I and my family can't eat plattar without Felix Lingonberries! Please carry this product forever!
Eden L.
Foodie Expert
Lingonberries are kind of like a more robust & less bitter currant. Love lingonberry jam and nutella crepes.. but lingonberries also go in proper swedish meatball recipes too. This brand of jam has a nice dense consistency and good traditional flavor.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Really great for my Swedish meatballs ! Something different and my guest are always really surprised as it's so unique to the basic grape jelly. Worth the extra cost for all the buzz it created. I will keep using !
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Foodie Expert
Felix Wild Lingonberries jam was a real treat for me to eat not to sweet it was something different than the jam I normally eat and not one I'd eat every day but I did like it
Heather W.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love this jam. I started buying it because I wanted to get into some ancestral cooking (we are Swedish) and I saw this listed as an ingredient in some of the recipes. This is the only brand I can find in Florida, but it is not disappointing! I can get it right at my local Publix, or I could order it online. I use it in a lot of things; Swedish meatballs, homebrewed mead, on pancakes - it is pretty versatile and is the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
Kara R.
Foodie Expert
Really good! I buy them when they are available for me for my Swede. I love to serve them with Swedish meatballs (the authentic homemade kind). For those who aren't familiar with them, you use them as you might cranberry sauce, a nice accompaniment to meat dishes. Slightly sweet and tart, tastes similar to cranberry sauce too.
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
This is great on everything. Yogurt, biscuits, muffins, sandwiches and more . I bought it at my local health food store. It taste great and I've bought it a few times. I will buy it again but I like to switch up flavors
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
I bought this at World Market at a reasonable price and it's delicious! I discovered lingonberries at IKEA haha and ever since loved the flavor. I was pleased to find a marinade made out of this and even more please to find out it was organic.
Sandy N.
Fremont, CA
I really like this. It reminds me of cranberries, but not so tart. This product is great along the side of meats like pork, Swedish Meatballs, Turkey. Great tasting, sweet (but not too sweet) and not too expensive.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Lingonberries have quite a distinct flavor, a bit tart, a bit sweet, and a different aftertaste than anything I've ever tasted before. If you're in the mood for something different give this a try!!!!
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
What in the world are lingonberries??
Gabby M.
Environmentalist Expert
What do you like to mix with this?
Melissa D.
Environmentalist Expert
Are these any good
Barbara D.
Do these berries have seeds like other berries as I don't know of this berry.
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
Oooo has any one tried this ? Where can you find this ?