BY FELIWAY

• How effective is this to get rid of fleas and keep them a...1 Answers
Brandi D.
I have a cat with crazy anxiety. He licks all of the fur off his belly and will wake us up every hour to scratch him for .5 seconds before he runs off. This worked well. The only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars is the price. In order for me to cover my house I would need 6 diffusers and that's almost $200 initially plus the refills. I went with the collar and that thing has been a Godsend.
Allison M.
One of our cats has a problem with marking her territory, also known as the living room carpet. We got this product and she seems to have stopped. I'll call it a win.
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
This is the product we recommended at the Veterinary office I worked for before we had kids. I know for a fact that this works and use it for my own cat at home!
Kellie R.
miltonkeynes
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this diffuser, often use it after my cats have been to the vets -and when there are storms or fireworks and it works a treat. Good price and lasts a lengthy amount of time.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
How effective is this to get rid of fleas and keep them away?