Feline Pine™ Litter, Non‐Clumping

NULL

Is this good enough to withstand multiple cats?
I just saw this in Walmart today! I was wondering if anyone has a picky cat who uses this? My male cat is so picky and I want to try something new since I foster kittens and their bowels are really stinky.
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Start your review of Feline Pine™ Litter, Non‐Clumping!
Kristen K.
Lahaina, HI
This is the only thing I used when I had my kitten. It do-sent smell or contain any weird chemicals or products.
Alexis K.
Saylorsburg, PA
After battling with typical clay kitty litter for years, I discovered Feline Pine and it changed the lives of me and my furry girl. She much prefers it, no accidents around the house. The smell is 1000x better than any other litter, and her box is much easier to clean now. 10/10 would recommend!
Nichole M.
Metairie, LA
I purchased this litter when I first brought home a feral/stray because I wanted something that would smell like the outdoors and not be too confusing for her to use. She used it just fine and wasn't bothered by it's natural scent. I'm not a fan of non-clumping litter, but I knew that already and that's not relevant to the review. I really didn't like the level of odor control with this litter and the mix of the smell of urine and pine was not appealing. I know many that are devout users of this litter, but it was not for me. I switched my cat (several times) once I was sure she had the hang of the litter box.
Annalise S.
Jacksonville, FL
Feline Pine™ Litter, Non‐Clumping uploaded by Annalise S.
Purchased at: PETCO
Smells great and doesn’t track around the house, but unfortunately neither of my cats will use it. I tried transitioning slowly, but they just want nothing to do with it. It’s not worth it to me to buy a litter that neither of my cats will use.
Logan J.
My cats have been using this for years after a terrible stint with the newspaper one. Pine absorbs the smell of anything for a while. It’s better for the environment, because the pine is much more sustainable than clay. And it so easy to clean up. So glad I made the switch.
Amy T.
Edmond, OK
I switched to pine litter several years ago. I like it for the natural odor control. It also doesn’t track and scatter like conventional litter. It takes some getting used to but you will love it!
Tona S.
For my two cats it lasts about three times as long as regular litters. No smell what so ever with this! The downside is that the "sawdust" It makes can get out onto the carpet. I bought a piece of vinyl at Walmart for a few dollars and put it under the box...no more issues. I will never use anything else.
Tawny V.
Best litter I've ever used! I don't even have to scoop it, I just replace the litter, then dump it out and change it about once or twice a week. Easy peasy!
Sarah B.
This is a more natural alternative to traditional litter. Finn has only used this. Pellets break into a sawdust like material. It is very absorbent for cat urine and is easy to scoop.
Samantha A.
Bellevue, WA
This is the best litter I’ve ever used! I used to use the typical clay litter, and since I’ve switched to this I’ve cut down on waste and money. This 20lb bag lasts months and smells so much better. It’s easier to clean out, and doesn’t waste as much litter. It’s pricier when buying but cheaper on the long run. Would highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...