Feline Pine™ Litter, Clumping 8Lbs

by Feline Pine

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Feline Pine™ Litter, Clumping 8Lbs!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: PETCO
This is one of the better oder controlling litters I have tried. I have 4 cats so I have tried just about everything. I clean the litter everyday and although this does not eliminate the oder it does reduce it. This is a pine kitty litter and it tracks a little less than clay clumping litters, but none the less it still tracks. My cats adjusted pretty easily from clay clumping litter to the pine litter. If you are looking for a change in litter I'd recommend giving this a try. It costs about 16.00 for a 14 pound bag.
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
Feline Pine™ Litter, Clumping 8Lbs uploaded by Gabrielle C.
My kitty is indoor/outdoor but we still have two litter boxes and she prefers to use them rather than go outside 😹. Maybe this stuff is TOO good!? It is PRICEY. However, I’ve been using it since my girl was a baby (13 years!) and it’s worth it to me. The pine smells fresh and really locks in odors, it clumps effectively and I love knowing it’s a natural product.
Jennifer D.
I have a young kitten who likes to play in her litter box and try’s to eat whatever falls to the floor. I also was looking for litter that was safer Incase she accidentally ate some and something that didn’t have that nasty litter smell most store brand litters have. I decided to switch to pine litter and it makes the room smell like trees. As long as you constantly keep up with the box and scoop out poos the litter helps cover up the urine smell. When most of it turns to saw dust you can change it out completely or scoop as needed. My only complaints is that the sawdust can be messy and get everywhere but as long as you don’t mind sweeping up or have cats as curious it’s not that bad. Lol but even if they eat some of it it won’t be as harmful as clay litter.
Melissa S.
Stillwater, OK
Great product. My cat loves it. Helps with smells so much better than clay. The only issue I have is that the pee doesn’t really clump. It falls apart as soon as I go to scoop it.
Amanda H.
Decatur, AL
Feline Pine is a great cat litter! Ok, so my journey through litter brands to find a good one has been extensive. It started with using the regular clay (HEAVY) litter. Then I caught one of my girls eating it. Apparently some cats are attracted to the clay (pica) - this can cause impaction & even death. So I set out to find a natural litter for my babies. Corn will mold & cause allergies. Newspaper doesn't clump & swells up. Grass seed turns into a weird paste with a smell you've never encountered & is hard to remove. Tried many, many brands. All of them track a little. Feline Pine is BY far superior. I love the natural pine scent. I love the price. I love that it doesn't give me a backache carrying a bag to the car. And I love how it clumps & performs, without causing any unwanted reactions or side affects in my girls. I love that it's natural, not a bunch of chemicals. I love that it doesn't hurt the pads of their feet. And I love that they don't EAT it! It's just tiny pieces of wood. When my parents got an indoor/outdoor cat recently, this is what I brought them. Now he prefers his litter box to going potty outside! My fave thing to do - and suggest to others - is purchase both the Feline Pine Clumping & Okocat litters - and mix together. But you don't HAVE to do this, it just works well for us. My mom, who had only ever used clay litter years ago, was seriously Impressed with the clumping ability & lack of smelly box. Great product!!! Our local Petco just stopped carrying it in store (still online) - not a great decision, Petco. So we just ordered some from Chewy yesterday. #felinepine #okocat
L.J. J.
Rapid City, SD
I love the scent of pine trees, and I prefer that my cats have a natural product without added scent, so I use Feline Pine. It does its job and has the added bonus of not being real heavy when it comes to changing the litter. So glad for Feline Pine.
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using the Dr. Delseys brand litter for years but it doesn’t do any odor controls and I have to scoop my litter box so often. This pine litter is wonderful when you have more than two cats. It becomes “sand” after the pine litter gets wet and it does the odor control so wonderful. Highly recommend it!
Renee H.
Georgetown, NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I really wanted to love this. I bought it as a sustainable alternative to clay litter, which is mined. It comes in a plastic bag, which is the first disappointment. It smells great until it gets wet...The urine odor was evident on the first night. Combine that with the shavings getting tracked around further than clay litter, and you end up with an open, full bag of wood shavings. I could have returned it to Chewy, but I’m going to put it in our owl nesting boxes.
Ivana E.
Michigan city , IN
Feline Pine™ Litter, Clumping 8Lbs uploaded by Ivana E.
By far the best litter I've used so far. I have 4 cats so the smell can build up quick! I felt it wasn't as smelly as fast! At first my cats were a bit snobbish because all they'd ever used was the regular clay litters but, I had been sneaky and mixed in a little clay litter with it to adjust them to the new one and now they're just great using this one. If you have a few cats in the house I HIGHLY recommend it! Pic of half of my babies ❤️
Faith R.
crappy. i am used to the regular feline pine so when i first saw this litter in the pan, it always looked dirty and like it needed to be changed because it was already flaked. it did not clump for me, on the rare time it clumped slightly, i would scoop it up and it would fall apart and fall back in to the pan. like i said, crappy.

Looking for your answer?