FELINE PINE Original Litter

by Feline Pine

100% Natural Pine destroys odors without perfumes, additives or messy clouds of dust. It’s the smart choice for the health of your cat and your home. SKU : ADIB00176CC20

Is this good enough to withstand multiple cats?
I just saw this in Walmart today! I was wondering if anyone has a picky cat who uses this? My male cat is so picky and I want to try something new since I foster kittens and their bowels are really stinky.
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Start your review of FELINE PINE Original Litter!
17 days agoMiami, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is the first time I’ve used non-clay litter. I’m still trying to figure out the best amount to put into the box for my kitten but I’ve found you don’t need too much. It’s a lot different than the clay litter in that it turns to a powder when peed on. It is flushable but I find I have too much for my particular toilet to flush it all in one go. No smell with urine but it doesn’t cover the smell of poo. I love how easy the box is to clean and it very little gets kicked out of the box, but that’s easy to clean as well.
25 days agoMaryland
FELINE PINE Original Litter uploaded by Heather P.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
The shelter uses this litter for the kittens which is great, since my older cats are not fond of pellets but I'd rather use something for environmentally sustainable. It smells great and doesn't really clump so much as it just starts to disintegrate into a pine powder.
3 months agoPlymouth, MN
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is amazing. You can’t smell anything it absorbs the smells. It has pine pellets and they don’t smell super piney. Once the use it turns to a saw dust. It’s natural and totally awesome. I will always buy this.
a year agoMiami, FL
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I’ve been using feline pine exclusively for a few years now. There is no weird cat litter smell emanating from that corner. I also know that I’m using a fairly renewable resource (pines grow quickly), instead of more environmentally damaging clay. The two downsides are that it doesn’t clump and the pine saw tracks in everywhere!
9 months agoBurnsville, MN
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We use this as a light layer underneath our regular litter. The absorbency is fabulous and it really helps keeps odors down. It also extends the life of the clumping cat litter that we use.
2 years ago
Typically my boyfriend is the one who is changing the cat litter so he likes this letter a lot. It doesn't Clump it's easy to get rid of and you know when to change it. But we have a small apartment and this stuff smells so bad. I feel like I have three hamsters I'm here at least. It makes my cat smell like a hamster it makes my whole house smell like hamsters it's just gross. If you can get past that sent then you're good to go. Plus they even make one that is supposed to smell better, maybe I'll try that one next. Another thing I don't like about this litter is that when it gets stuck to cats feet it gets all over Fabric and doesn't come off easily. I haven't had the best results with it but I would still try it out if you don't like what you're udi ng now. It's deffintly not the worst.
2 years agoBlacklick, OH
Expensive-unless you go trough chewy.com. I paid about $15 for the 40lb bag. The pine pellets feel lighter than clay litter, which makes hauling it upstairs 10x easier. If you spill some, you don't get trapped in a dust cloud that won't sweep up no matter what you do. I feel like it controls the smell so much better than traditional clay litter, without it needing magical scent crystals. Smells fresh and pine-y, and my cat used it the first time with no hesitation. Your mileage may vary with a picky cat. No bugs, unlike corn based litter.
3 years agoBordentown, NJ
I really wanted to love this litter. The idea behind it is excellent in my opinion and I can find the pellets for a much cheaper price than regular litter. My cat was using this just fine until last night and now he will not go #2 in it. He has instead been using the floor even after I replaced the litter and cleaned the box. So even though I like the litter, if my cat won't use it then there's no point!
2 years agoNew Bedford , MA
I switched to this formula after using a clay clumping litter.  My cats unfortunately were eating the previous litter and getting ill.  Not only does this litter smell SO much better than the clumping litter but it works so much better.  I noticed a distinct smell with the clumping litters, this one is fresh & clean.  The pellets are fairly large so it's easy to remove feces without taking any unused litter out with it.  I tend to keep the litter in the box until the majority of it has turned to dust.
8 months agoTempe, AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
Just started using this. To allow my cat time to transition, I put a layer of pellets on top of her Tidy cats litter. Once she used it a few times I switched to 100% Feline Pine. She pooped on the floor in protest but I put her poop in the litter box and it has not been an issue since. I don’t LOVE the pine smell, but it is subtle enough and it does a really good job of covering her odors. There is zero tracking which was my reason for switching. The one downfall so far is that I have to order a scoop online that is meant for pellets.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...