FELINE PINE Cat Litter Clumping

by Feline Pine

8 lbs. pine = 16 lbs. clay. Half the weight of clay litter. Your choice of cat litter matters. Our cats aren't just pets, they're members of our family. And just like the people we love, we want the very best for our feline companions. That's why we...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FELINE PINE Cat Litter Clumping!
2 years agoMichigan city , IN
FELINE PINE Cat Litter Clumping uploaded by Ivana E.
By far the best litter I've used so far. I have 4 cats so the smell can build up quick! I felt it wasn't as smelly as fast! At first my cats were a bit snobbish because all they'd ever used was the regular clay litters but, I had been sneaky and mixed in a little clay litter with it to adjust them to the new one and now they're just great using this one. If you have a few cats in the house I HIGHLY recommend it! Pic of half of my babies ❤️
8 months agoGeorgetown , NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I really wanted to love this. I bought it as a sustainable alternative to clay litter, which is mined. It comes in a plastic bag, which is the first disappointment. It smells great until it gets wet...The urine odor was evident on the first night. Combine that with the shavings getting tracked around further than clay litter, and you end up with an open, full bag of wood shavings. I could have returned it to Chewy, but I’m going to put it in our owl nesting boxes.
2 years ago
crappy. i am used to the regular feline pine so when i first saw this litter in the pan, it always looked dirty and like it needed to be changed because it was already flaked. it did not clump for me, on the rare time it clumped slightly, i would scoop it up and it would fall apart and fall back in to the pan. like i said, crappy.
4 years ago
My cat is very prone to upper respiratory infections due to a virus she contracted as a kitten. Normal clay litters really aggravated her lungs and gave her this awful cough. I switched her over to feline pine and we haven't had NEARLY as many lung issues this year. It's really dusty and odor control is not great at all, but it's worth it to keep her healthy.
4 years agoSalt Lake Cty, UT
My kittens love using this litter I think it feel more natural to them than traditional litter. It is great at keeping the odor down and is great at clumping so it makes it easy to clean their litter boxes.