BY GREENIES #20 in Dental Care for Cats

Sumy L.
East Elmhurst, NY
My cat tends to be a very picky eater but these treats were so good that he came around for more of these treats. He absolutely loves  them, and I'm happy to know there are treats out there that are good for my cats health that he can truly enjoy! Definitely would recommend to other cat owners.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are allergic to chicken so I was SO happy when they had salmon flavored treats, I go through so many treats that I was very excited to find a tub this big. I have told many organizations about buying in bulk for cat treats and I have recommended this brand in specific
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pets have always eaten these! They are safe for my male cat with urinary problem and who is on a low magnesium diet. All my cats love the flavors and I'm so glad they made a wholesale size box. Definitely the #1 treat recommendation. Non greasy and not smelly for owners.
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
Our kitty enjoys these treats. They don't appear to change her breath, but these are salmon flavored treats, so we didn't really expect a huge change. She loves them, though. These were purchased at our local PetSmart. I would recommend these to other kitty owners.