Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodFeline Greenies
Feline Greenies Oven-Roasted Chicken Flavor Cat Dental Treats

Feline Greenies™ Oven-Roasted Chicken Flavor Cat Dental Treats

by Feline Greenies

If you are not completely satisfied with FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats, return the unused product to your retailer along with a cash register receipt and a statement of why you are not satisfied. Your full purchase price will be refunded. If you are satisfied, please tell your friends. Not valid for sale in Quebec. Veterinary Oral Health Council VOHC Accepted Logo and VOHC are trademarks of Veterinary Oral Health Council. *Among U.S. Veterinarians that recommend dental treats for at home oral care. #1 vet recommended feline dental treat*. Treat your cat to clean and fresh breath. We designed Feline Greenies™ Dental Treats to deliver essential oral care benefits and a taste your cat will love. Irresistibly tasty. Incredibly powerful. Feed daily for your cat to experience the amazing effect of clean teeth, fresh breath, and delicious flavor. Our specially formulated crunchy texture is designed to reduce tartar buildup by enabling your cat's teeth to sink deeply into the treat. We're proud to be the #1 Vet Recommended Feline Dental Treat!* Feline Greenies™ Oven-Roasted Chicken Flavor Dental Treats are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. Nutritionally complete & balanced for adult cats. Value Size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Feline Greenies™ Oven-Roasted Chicken Flavor Cat Dental Treats!
Nessa R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Feline Greenies™ Oven-Roasted Chicken Flavor Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Nessa R.
My Cats love them! & So does the Feral cats! It doesn't really do much when it comes to "freshening breath" but it seems to remove tartar from their teeth!
Fiona T.
Calgary, AB
Our cat used to love these, bur she now refuses to eat them. We use the Hills dental health kibble and it seems to do the trick to keep our cat's teeth healthy so we don't need to get extra dental treats. Sn
Johanna S.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats approve, seems like they are enjoying their treats. They ask for it every morning like they need a snack. It has been my go to lately
Amanda S.
Kanata, ON
My cat adored greenies. Why the lost star? He swallows them whole. So… doesn’t really help his teeth. I’m sure that if he bothered to chew them he’d have great oral hygiene though! Maybe if they were made a bit bigger he’d have to chew?
Shealah V.
My cat loves these! They work ok for her teeth but I still like to brush them as well
Nikki F.
Our kitties love greenies. We normally get the salmon or tuna flavours. The only one they did not like was the one with catnip.
Danielle ‍.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
My cat loves them. But I noticed that later at night or next day she would throw up. She never throws up so I got suspicious and googled if there had been any claims and I saw that others have claimed vomiting after consumption. After two days I threw away and requested a refund from target.
Erin H.
Our cat is obsessed with these. He loves them at any time and even shaking the box makes him run up to you. They even clean his teeth
Cheyenne S.
My cat caught on that whenever the dog does it’s business outside that it gets rewarded with treats, so the cat now begs for treats when we get inside. I of course give in and give him a couple every time because how can I resist that cute little face? He seems to really enjoy these.
katerina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cat absolutely adores these treats, she always comes to me and meows for it. As soon as she sees the box she rubs herself on my leg and purrs. Chicken is her favorite flavor, my dog also tries to steal them from her, she does not allow her to!!

Looking for your answer?