Pets & AnimalsCatDental Care for CatsFeline Greenies
FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats Tempting Tuna Flavor

FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Tempting Tuna Flavor

The #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat* Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets.** FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is designed to reduce tartar buildup. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. These treats are nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats, and at less than 2 calories per treat, they’re designed for daily treating. Cat dental care has never been easier — or more delicious. Treat your cat to clean teeth and fresh breath! *Among U.S. veterinarians who recommend dental treats for at-home oral care. ** BANFIELD™ Pet Hospital State of Pet Health Report, 2016.

How many of these treats do you give your cat? Mine weighs about 10ish lbs. it says to give them 21/day??
Which flavor of Greenies does your cat like best?
Start your review of FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Tempting Tuna Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had my two kitties for 12 years now and they’ve never been into cat treats. No matter what, whenever we’d try to give them any kind of treat, they wouldn’t eat it. Until recently, I picked up these Greenies dental treats from the pet store and my cats go CRAZY over them. And they have health/dental benefits! So happy i found these!
Annie S.
Chattanooga, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Annie S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats go crazy for these treats, and I like that Greenies are good for their teeth. They're not too expensive either. It's a win-win!
Desiree A.
My cats really enjoy these dental treats. Especially the tuna flavor ones. I tried getting the chicken flavor but my oldest cat won't eat that one the way she would eat the tuna flavored treats.
Sabrina A.
Hephzibah, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I think it works pretty decent my cat of 24 years has never had any dental care issues. Vet always gives a clean bill of health but can't believe that she is still Alive and looks so good. I highly recommend this. Great product, great price worth it and my cat loves it.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE these and they have the added benefit of keeping their teeth clean. It’s the perfect combination of a treat and dental care product. My two cats would eat a bag a day if I let them! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Noa F.
Ames, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves these treats, and I love them because they’re good for her teeth! They help break down tartar and freshen her breath. They must taste good because she never turns them down and sometimes whines in front of the cabinet that I keep them in 😆
Mychael L.
Columbus, OH
My cats go nuts for these treats. I’m not convinced they improve dental health, because my cats don’t seem to spend much time chewing on them (sometimes they swallow them whole because they are excited little piggies).
Brooke P.
Warrensburg, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Brooke P.
I can't understand why dental treats seem to be the most popular for our cats, but these are! Owners will need to be cautious with kittens though, as these could pose a cooking hazard. They are a good alternative to most other treats, but not a replacement for actual dental care like brushing or oral sprays.
Sarah L.
Triadelphia, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty LOVES these treats and she is one of the pickets cats I have ever had to try to satisfy. She will beg for these and never before did she actually beg for any type of food or treat. If my Kitty loves them they have to be pretty good. I would recommend for anyone with a picky kitty and to improve your kittys dental health and their breath. [product:feline-greenies-dental-treats-tempting-tuna-flavor]
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
These are great! They last a long time and they really do help with my cats terrible breath! Thank goodness for Greenies!