Pets & AnimalsCatDental Care for CatsFeline Greenies
FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor

FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor

The #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat* Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets.** FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is designed to reduce tartar buildup. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. These treats are nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats, and at less than 2 calories per treat, they’re designed for daily treating. Cat dental care has never been easier — or more delicious. Treat your cat to clean teeth and fresh breath! *Among U.S. veterinarians who recommend dental treats for at-home oral care. ** BANFIELD™ Pet Hospital State of Pet Health Report, 2016.

Does this help with bad breath? is it ok to give cats of all ages?
Start your review of FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor!
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Heather C.
Purchased at: Target
I thought my cats loved their last treats but they go absolutely nuts for these! I wanted to try a treat that would help keep their teeth clean and help with their breath so I picked these up and they work like advertised! And my kitties love the flavor and crunch. They look forward to treat time every day! I would definitely recommend these cat treats
stephanie P.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by stephanie P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat mimosa loves these! and I love that they help keep his teeth healthy and strong!
A R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by A R.
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by A R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Kitty loves them... demands them daily.. begs and cries for them .. salmon is his favorite flavor FELINE GREENIES Feline Smart Bites Treat Skin and Fur Chicken
Austin M.
Land O Lakes, FL
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Austin M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats love them. Not too harsh like some treats that cause them to get sick. I can’t open my pantry without them running over and asking for one!
Adam S.
Vergennes, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Adam S.
Our cat seems to really like these treats. Most treats that are salmon or tuna he really seems to like. I don’t really know if these are truly any better for his teeth than other cat treats, but we get them anyone in hopes that they truly are and it helps him out health wise.
Diana M.
Centreville, VA
My kitty loves these dental treats. I love that if keeps his teeth clean while he thinks he's just getting a good boy treat.
Cassie M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the idea of giving them a treat and that it’s also cleaning their teeth. Just not sure if it’s working. Their breath doesn’t smell and I don’t see gunk in their teeth so I’m guessing so far so good. I’ll continue to buy it because they do look forward to it.
Allison C.
Leland, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My kitties get this about twice a week! If I give it more than that they won’t eat it! I sprinkle about a handful on top of their dry food. It helps keep the tarter down on their teeth! I buy this on the regular!
Alejandra B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My two big boys LOVE these. They go crazy once they hear me shaking the treat bag. They’d finish the whole bag all at once if I’d let them. These treats met my expectations. I’m glad my babies love them and I love that they’re good for their teeth
Nina B.
Fairless Hls, PA
My felines go crazy over these treats. Not only do they make my kitties happy, but they are also very good for them. It’s a win win! (Besides one cat Loki who knows how to open up the cabinets). I guess I picked the perfect name for him, “the god of mischief”.