BY GREENIES #1 in Dental Care for Cats

The #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat*

Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets. ***FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats offer complete nutrition and help your cat maintain good dental care. They have a unique shape and crunchy texture that's proven to reduce tartar. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. Cat dental care has never been easier — or more delicious.

*Among U.S. veterinarians who recommend dental treats for at-home oral care.
*** BANFIELD™ Pet Hospital State of Pet Health Report, 2012.

Ingredients: Chicken meal, wheat, brown rice, corn gluten meal, poultry fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), oat fiber, natural poultry flavor, ground flaxseed, brewers dried yeast, minerals (potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate), choline chloride, citric acid (a preservative), fruit juice color, taurine, dl-methionine, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), vitamins (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), turmeric color.

Feeding Guidelines: Feed as a snack or treat in conjunction with your cat’s regular diet. For the best dental benefit, feed FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats daily. As with any treat, always adjust amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered by treats. FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats are formulated for cats 1 year old or older. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.

ATTENTION: As with any edible product, monitor your cat to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a cat.

Cat Weight (lbs.)Treats Per Day

• Is this worth getting your cat? I can't see them using so...6 Answers
  • Has anyone given these to their cat and they liked it?3 Answers
  • Do cats actually enjoy these ?3 Answers
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor
  • "My cat loves these, and they do kind of have this slightly herb like scent, which I guess is supposed to help freshen cat's breath? " in 43 reviews
  • "Not as much as the fattier kind, but they definitely come running for them and will tear open the bag if I leave it in their reach." in 21 reviews
  • "My cat LOVES these treats so much to where if he hears a "crinkle" sound, he comes running because he thinks I'm opening his treats!" in 20 reviews
  • "My cats go crazy for these treats, and I love them because they help clean there teeth and make there breath smell tons better. " in 19 reviews
  • "My cats really do not like these at all, which is disappointing since I would like to do what I can to keep their teeth clean." in 17 reviews
Samantha w.
Coldwater, MS
Purchased at: PetSmart
Both of my cats love these. I haven’t noticed if they favor this Catnip version over the others (all of which they love), but I like giving them a variety. Greenies are large enough that they actually crunch and chew them versus swallowing them whole like many other dry nibbles. Their vet is pleased with their dental health too.
Jacqueline D.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: PETCO
Picked these up on a sale and thought my cats would love it because my dogs like the greenies brushes, but listen to the recommendation on the packaging. My mom did give these as "regular" treats and too many did upset my cats stomach. So I would limit how many and then gradually add more per week.
Hanny W.
Taylorsville, UT
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat’s favorite flavors are the chicken and the cat nip. They’re a nice way to have that dental purpose while also being a treat that cats go crazy for. I only have to walk over to the bin I keep them in and my cat comes running for them.
Stacy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
By far the best treats for my cats. They love the flavor and the crunchy texture. They also love the Hairball control ones. Helps to clean their teeth and help with their breath. the price is good as well as the variety
Kelly M.
Lawrence
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat Beatrice LOVES these, and I feel good about giving them to her because they help keep her teeth healthy. She's obsessed with the flavors and sometimes will drag the bag over to me so I can give them to her!
ifat m.
Woodland , CA
My cat loves the different flavors of this!  They actually keep his teeth clean preventing the plaque to build up PLUS he enjoys the treats so much he KNOWS when he's missed his daily dose .
Sarah M.
Washington
There seems to be some debate between vets whether these things are actually effective or not at helping to clean cats' teeth, but even if they don't my cat loves them! Tasty treats = happy cat, and the possibility of some teeth cleaning thrown in? Sounds good to me.
chelsea b.
Grant City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Love these for my cats! I love the Greenies brand. I always buy the chicken flavor. I have definitely noticed a change in my cats teeth. They just look super clean and healthy!
KM S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I took a star off because wheat is the second ingredient, BUT other than that, we love this brand for my cat. The ingredients are great, and full of vitamins. It helps keep his teeth substantially clean, though it does not substitute for a real dental check up. Anwyay, my cat loves these treats!
Brittany S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: PETCO
Y cat goes crazy for these. When I open the cabinet where the bag is she runs up to me even before I grab the bag. She loves these! Doesn’t make her sick either.
Lesley R.
St. John's, NL
Do your cats like these as much as Temptations?
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Where can you get the cat ones? I've only seen the dog ones. Does your cat like them?
Thania B.
Does your cat like these? How well do they work?
Caitlin O.
Greenville, NC
I have a picky eater, do you think she will eat these?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite flavor of the Feline Greenies?