Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesDental Care for CatsFeline Greenies
FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor

FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor

The #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat* Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets.** FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is designed to reduce tartar buildup. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. These treats are nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats, and at less than 2 calories per treat, they’re designed for daily treating. Cat dental care has never been easier — or more delicious. Treat your cat to clean teeth and fresh breath! *Among U.S. veterinarians who recommend dental treats for at-home oral care. ** BANFIELD™ Pet Hospital State of Pet Health Report, 2016.

Is this this a good substitute for brushing your cats teeth?
Heel ladies❤️ I was wondering if I could get feedback on this product to see if it’s worth buying and if it actually helps your cats teeth and breathe, trying to find something to whiten their teeth and freshen their breathe? Thanks so much ☺️
Does anyone know if this treat is ok for diabetic cats?
Start your review of FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor!
Product Highlights
My cat loves these, and they do kind of have this slightly herb like scent, which I guess is supposed to help freshen cat's breath? in reviews
Not as much as the fattier kind, but they definitely come running for them and will tear open the bag if I leave it in their reach.in reviews
My cat LOVES these treats so much to where if he hears a "crinkle" sound, he comes running because he thinks I'm opening his treats!in reviews
My cats go crazy for these treats, and I love them because they help clean there teeth and make there breath smell tons better. in reviews
My cats really do not like these at all, which is disappointing since I would like to do what I can to keep their teeth clean.in reviews
Jen B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jen B.
My cat loves these treats. It’s super cute to see how excited she gets for these. I also like that they are good for dental care as well.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
The Feline Greenies definitely made a difference in the dental health of my 2 year old cat. She's had some pretty odoriferous breath lately and her last check up at the vet pointed out some build up on her teeth. We've been feeding her Greenies for about a month now and her breath is much better, as is the build up. The only downside we've found is that our cat doesn't always eat these quickly. She flings them around, plays with them, and then ignores them for a couple hours. She does eventually eat them and seems to like them when she does. Greenies are the only treats she does this with - other treats she gobbles up.
Lexi Y.
Midvale, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor uploaded by Lexi Y.
My cat likes these. They took her a little bit to get use to/start eating, but now she waits for me to bring them to her. Overall her breath smells okay and she’s eating them so if her teeth are being cleaned I’m happy!
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor uploaded by Julia B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
these are great treats! im not a vet but they do seem to be on the healthier/higher quality end of cat treats. my cat loves them and i do feel they freshen her breath!
samantha K.
Tickfaw , LA
I did not like this it brought my baby girl abi to the vet one night will never buy again i think se enjoys the tase but he body didn't and it hurt her
Katelyn B.
Joliet, IL
Love these greenies! Decently price.. good for their teeth, skin and coats. And even makes my nelly have fresh breath. My cats are definitely fans of these.
Teresa B.
Verona, NJ
My cats love this! My one cat is fussy but both go crazy for greenies. Sometimes if my cat doesn't really want her to eat her dry food. I bury some of the greenies in the food and she ends up eating her dry food. FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor
deisy H.
Sanford, Nc
My adult male cat loves these treats. As soon as I raddle the bag he knows he is about to be spoiled with a treat, so he sits on a stool waiting eagerly for the deliciousness of Feline Greenies Dental Treats "Catnip Flavor" :)
Hannah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my Gosh my cats LOVE their greenies. This is another item I have to keep locked away or the will rip the bag open, this product is affordable, tasty to cats and also good for their teeth!
Rachel M.
Aumsville, OR
Cats love it.  I would recommend these.  We have gotten a couple different ent kinds and our cats love all kinds.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
emily S.
Albuquerque, NM
il y a 2 ans
Brittney M. il y a 2 ans
My cat wasnt feeling it. She sniffed for awhile and smelled healthy trying to be forced on her and bailed on me.Lol