BY GREENIES #10 in Cat Treats

The #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat*

Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets. ***FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats offer complete nutrition and help your cat maintain good dental care. They have a unique shape and crunchy texture that's proven to reduce tartar. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. Cat dental care has never been easier — or more delicious.

*Among U.S. veterinarians who recommend dental treats for at-home oral care.
*** BANFIELD™ Pet Hospital State of Pet Health Report, 2012.

Ingredients: Chicken meal, wheat, brown rice, corn gluten meal, poultry fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), oat fiber, natural poultry flavor, ground flaxseed, brewers dried yeast, minerals (potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate), choline chloride, citric acid (a preservative), fruit juice color, taurine, dl-methionine, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), vitamins (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), turmeric color.

Feeding Guidelines: Feed as a snack or treat in conjunction with your cat’s regular diet. For the best dental benefit, feed FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats daily. As with any treat, always adjust amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered by treats. FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats are formulated for cats 1 year old or older. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.

ATTENTION: As with any edible product, monitor your cat to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a cat.

Cat Weight (lbs.)Treats Per Day

• Is this worth getting your cat? I can't see them using so...6 Answers
  • Has anyone given these to their cat and they liked it?3 Answers
  • Do cats actually enjoy these ?3 Answers
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor
  • "My cat loves these, and they do kind of have this slightly herb like scent, which I guess is supposed to help freshen cat's breath? " in 43 reviews
  • "Not as much as the fattier kind, but they definitely come running for them and will tear open the bag if I leave it in their reach." in 21 reviews
  • "My cat LOVES these treats so much to where if he hears a "crinkle" sound, he comes running because he thinks I'm opening his treats!" in 20 reviews
  • "My cats go crazy for these treats, and I love them because they help clean there teeth and make there breath smell tons better. " in 19 reviews
  • "My cats really do not like these at all, which is disappointing since I would like to do what I can to keep their teeth clean." in 17 reviews
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love giving my cats Greenies Dental Treats! I don't give them because of the dental claims though. My older cat, Darth, tends to swallow smaller treats whole and then regurgitate them later. These force him to chew his food first! And he LOVES these treats. I usually buy the catnip flavor, but they also love the chicken. I store them in a mason jar with a plastic lid because Darth gets into EVERYTHING. I like to sprinkle catnip in with the treats too to give them a bit more oomph.

I strongly recommend these treats and I plan on repurchasing many many more times in the future!
KM S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I took a star off because wheat is the second ingredient, BUT other than that, we love this brand for my cat. The ingredients are great, and full of vitamins. It helps keep his teeth substantially clean, though it does not substitute for a real dental check up. Anwyay, my cat loves these treats!
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like these treats to give to my cat, Clyde. I've given him lots of different types of treats, but he seems to like the ones with chicken the most. I like that these are also reasonably priced compared to some other brands. Its an added bonus that it cleans his little kitten teeth!
Ashley P.
My cat loooves these treats! I like that they have much healthier ingredients than a majority of other cat treats and I can find them in most stores. The fact that they help clean his teeth is an added bonus because have you ever tried to brush cat teeth? Yeah me neither. I like my skin on my body not clawed off Mr. Pissy Paws.
Angie E.
Baltimore, MD
I have two cats who loves these, and another who won't touch them, typical feline. As for the hairball control, I found it hard to tell much difference, as the one who does like these is a long hair and produces a lot of hair balls. But she likes them so I will continue to buy and take any little help they can provide with cleaning up even one less hair ball.
Melissa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a cat I adopted with feline herpes. It causes a type of sinus infection. Which cause more mucus than normal on her teeth. She had to have 4 teeth pulled 4 years ago. I dedicated trying greenies aa her snack. No more dental visits since her gums are good and teeth stay clean. I'm greatful for greanies
Katie O.
Boston, MA
These treats have helped my cat avoid more expensive dental treatments. I started using these treats after my cat had some gum and tooth issues. In the two years since her dental cleaning, she has consumed these treats daily and not needed any additional dental work. She seems to enjoy the flavor and regularly runs right to her bowl when I give them to her. She is picky and only will eat anything from her bowl/dish.
Jordan H.
My cats are OBSESSED with these treats. They're pretty picky and we've tried many treat brands that they hate. I picked these up on the fly to try to give them some dental benefits and they went nuts. The treats come in chicken flavor, thankfully, because my cats won't eat anything fish.
Tonya L.
Warren
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually give some to my cat at the end of the day to make her sleep better and clean her teeth. She likes it! The reason I only gave 4 stars is that this snack smells strong (unpleasant for me) compared to other Greenies' snacks. I still recommend it as long as my cat likes it!
Amy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! He goes crazy if he just hears the bag! He had his first dental cleaning at eight years old and the vet recommended brushing his teeth. Ha! That didn’t go so well. So she recommended these. Problem solved!!
Lesley R.
St. John's, NL
Do your cats like these as much as Temptations?
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Where can you get the cat ones? I've only seen the dog ones. Does your cat like them?
Thania B.
Does your cat like these? How well do they work?
Caitlin O.
Greenville, NC
I have a picky eater, do you think she will eat these?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite flavor of the Feline Greenies?

back