Pets & AnimalsCatDental Care for CatsFeline Greenies
FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats Catnip Flavor

FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor

The #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat* Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets.** FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is designed to reduce tartar buildup. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. These treats are nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats, and at less than 2 calories per treat, they’re designed for daily treating. Cat dental care has never been easier — or more delicious. Treat your cat to clean teeth and fresh breath! *Among U.S. veterinarians who recommend dental treats for at-home oral care. ** BANFIELD™ Pet Hospital State of Pet Health Report, 2016.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor!
Sarah B.
Veneta, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
These are the only treats my kitty will eat. I like that they are catnip flavored to induce those good feelings. It also helps keep her teeth clean by being crunchy. I am a repeat buyer of these treats. They also smell nice and not fishy like most other treats.
Kylie T.
Great Falls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by Kylie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Clearly she loves them! Love how small they are and very affordable and can find almost anywhere. I feel they help her breath also. Reccomend!
Samantha K.
Sioux Falls, SD
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by Samantha K.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My boys go NUTS for these treats! I keep the large jar in my bedside table so I can grab them a treat anytime. There is no overpowering odor like some treats have. Both of my cats come running across the house as soon as they hear the drawer opening! Highly recommend!
Marissa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by Marissa C.
Purchased at: Target
I have a kitty with a sensitive stomach who can only eat one kind of food and one kind of treats. We can’t change the flavor, the brand, or the type of food. These are the only treats that she can eat without getting sick! All of our kitties love them but these are the only treats we consistently buy. Every morning before my dad goes to work, ginger stands at the bottom of the counter and yells at my dad to give her her daily ration of greenies
Ashley N.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by Ashley N.
Purchased at: Target
Our cats love these! As soon as we pull one of them out they come running. Then they start to purr like little motor boats! And yes, they have found where we have stashed them before and ate almost the whole bag. So, make sure to hide them real good.
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat loves these treats! I don’t see a difference in her breath but she likes the treats at least. She always wants one after I walk into the kitchen. I definitely recommend these to friends and family!
Sarah Y.
South Jordan , UT
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by Sarah Y.
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by Sarah Y.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats do tricks for these treats! Well, they try. Olive will stand up and grab my hand to take the treat. Trip stands with his little T-Rex arms.
Kristyn  B.
Oakwood, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by Kristyn  B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
my kitties love these and they don’t even know they help their teeth!!! it’s nice to give them treats that benefits them in some way but also tastes good as well. i highly recommend these! i have 3 cats and they all love them.
kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by kayla M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats love these treats. They absolutely go crazy when I get the tub of treats out of our pantry. A huge plus is that these make your cats breath smell more fresh.
Michelle O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats Catnip Flavor uploaded by Michelle O.
I want to make sure I can help maintain the dental health of my kitties, and I'm so glad I was able to find a product that is both good for their teeth and that they actually enjoy eating. ❤👑🐈‍⬛🐈❤ They run straight to the kitchen as soon as they hear the treats rattling inside the container. 🐾😹

Looking for your answer?