Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat TreatsGreenies

FELINE GREENIESâ„¢ SMARTBITESâ„¢ Hairball Control Treats Chicken Flavor

by Greenies

#4 in Cat Treats

Finally, Treating Has a Higher Purpose

Treat your cat to a delicious taste of essential health benefits. FELINE GREENIESâ„¢ SMARTBITESâ„¢ Hairball Control Cat Treats deliver a tasty chicken flavor and two mouth-wowing textures, without empty calories. They contain natural ingredients and our FIBERBLENDâ„¢ Formula to help minimize hairball formation and promote healthy digestion.]]>

Do these help with tartar?
Where can I buy these?
Do these really control hair balls? My moms cat doesn't likes to be brushed, so she's always cleaning herself and having hair balls,
Start your review of FELINE GREENIESâ„¢ SMARTBITESâ„¢ Hairball Control Treats Chicken Flavor!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
My babies just love these!! They beg for them in fact! There are three different cars and all of them feel the same way- this stuff rocks. I feel good about giving them this, it helps with passing hairballs instead of them getting sick.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
FELINE GREENIESâ„¢ SMARTBITESâ„¢ Hairball Control Treats Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jesa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat Mercedes used to love another brand of treats until a friend brought her a gift of greenies. Mercedes is picky about flavors, she doesnt like vegetables in her treats so I didnt think she would like something named "greenies", but she was given the chicken flavor and catnip flavor for teeth cleaning (just after I had bought a huge tub of the other treats, chicken flavor also.) When we ran out of the gifted treats, I thought she'd just go back to other brand, no problem, I have a 3lb tub of them. But no. She literally walked away from those and refused to even look at them. She was mad. She used to find the container and bang on it to tell me she wanted them, now it's like they dont exist. She ONLY wants the greenies. She knows the bag and goes right to them and gets it. She completely ignores the other container. She will dig the bag out of the groceries when I bring them home. She loves the chicken flavor. She likes the catnip flavor ok, but not as much as the chicken. She does NOT like the salmon. She's not a big fan of seafood cat food or treats, but she does like the tuna flavored greenies. I just moved the bag to look at it for this review and she awoke from her slumber to partake in the treats. She would eat these for her regular meals if I let her. (This is a picture of her saying "nay nay" to those "other" treats.
Allie R.
Long Is City, NY
FELINE GREENIESâ„¢ SMARTBITESâ„¢ Hairball Control Treats Chicken Flavor uploaded by Allie R.
My cat loves for these treats and won’t eat any others. I think I created a monster because he meows loudly at me at day begging me for Greenies!
Jessie W.
Wharton, NJ
FELINE GREENIESâ„¢ SMARTBITESâ„¢ Hairball Control Treats Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jessie W.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat really struggles with hairballs, but finding these has truly helped him out! I give these to him daily and have seen an incredible improvement! I realized just how much it helped when I ran out and stopped giving these to him as he went right back to struggling. It makes me happy to see my fur baby hairball trouble free and he can’t get enough of these treats so we both win!
sheyanne M.
winston salem
FELINE GREENIESâ„¢ SMARTBITESâ„¢ Hairball Control Treats Chicken Flavor uploaded by sheyanne M.
I got this bag as a sample from my vets office but My cats think they taste great and they are great to give as a treat occasionally. I’m not big on buying cat treats I don’t know if I would everybody is in store but since they were given to me free I would gladly give them a try
Patt I.
Spencer, IN
My cats believe these are great treats. Product delivers on help the hairball problem. Will never allow myself to run out of them.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My kitty loves these. I just got her 4 days ago but she hasn’t had a hairball incident yet so I’m assuming they’re working. I haven’t had a cat since 1994 so I don’t know when hairballs arise.
Asher W.
Richmond, VA
FELINE GREENIESâ„¢ SMARTBITESâ„¢ Hairball Control Treats Chicken Flavor uploaded by Asher W.
My kitty boy loves these! He comes running anytime he hears a bag 🤣 I give my sweet Hugo at least 1-2 a day
Shantell B.
Cincinnati, OH
My cat loves the chicken flavor ones, and he's quite picky. He tends to "mow" his own fur off due to allergies, so hairballs are a major issue. These have never made him sick, and seems to cut down on the hairballs and indigestion. I feed him about 6 or 7 pieces a couple times a day. Shaking the bag brings him running from anywhere in the house. Good value for the price.
Tara A.
My kitty gets hairball treats everyday, and they definitely seem to make a healthy difference for him! There are not many treats he will even consider, but he eats these Greenies Hairball Control, Chicken flavor, right up!