BY GREENIES #49 in Cat Food & Treats

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. The Original Smart-Treat ® All Natural. Unbeatable Taste. Fits Most Tablets or Capsules. #1 Vet Recommended Choice for Giving Pills*. 100% All Natural Ingredients Feline Greenies® Pill Pockets® Treats are 100% all natural tasty treats with a built-in pouch - ideal for hiding a tablet, capsule or liquid medication - so that most cats don t even notice there s medicine inside.  They re the #1 veterinarian-r. see more...

• My cat is a picky eater and getting her to take pills is a chore....1 Answers
  • Do dogs really eat both the medication and the pill pocket?3 Answers
  • Do these come in different sizes?5 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
  • "He had to take pills last year because he got a cold, I attempted to give it to him in theswe pill pockets, and he refused to eat them." in 6 reviews
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
These. Are. A lifesaver! My 5 year old, picky eater cat recently needed to start taking a daily medication. We've tried the powder that you sprinkle on the food -- disaster. We've tried liquid -- also a disaster. But pills, thanks to Pill Pockets, are so easy! My cat is OBSESSED with these treats. She knows exactly the time of day she gets one and has no issue eating the whole thing, pill included.

We recently ran out of Pill Pockets and tried to wrap her pill in cheese, one of her favorite human snacks, but she ate around the pill. We could not give her her medicine without these.

For those who are seemingly struggling with these, I am very careful to follow the instructions. Be sure to touch the Pill Pocket with one hand and the pill with the other. If you touch the pill and then the Pill Pocket, cats can smell and medicine and won't take it.

Overall -- lifesaver. Necessary. Cat approved. Five out of five!
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
Now if you have a dog that you absolutely love like I do and they are too smart for their own good and refused to take any kind of pill this super awesome amazing treat just got a little pill pocket and you feel inside and squish the end and they never know that the pill is in there they're too busy chewing up that wonderful treat to even notice so if you have a dog that is terribly picky and finicky and hard to give medicine to this is the way to go there super soft and squishy so you go right around the pill and like I said the dog will have it eaten in one second flat never knowing that the pill is inside :)
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert
The vet was the first one to use these with my pup! Ted has got a sensitive stomach and had gastroenteritis 4 separate times in college undergrad (poor guy)

After the vet slipped him about 10 of these in one visit and the pooch didnt get an upset tummy I was extatic to find something besides his normal bland bones that i used to give him. He loves these things even if it means that there's a pill hiding in it lol. I typically just give them to him sans pill for his treats
Chandra K.
Charlotte
I have 2 allergy prone Westies who get pills everyday. First they took them willingly with either cheese or peanut butter, then one day they’d had enough. Even putting it in hot dogs didn’t work. I then got a pill pusher? and it too wouldn’t work. So my vet suggested these, and haven’t had any problems for years! I think the trick is they think they’re getting a treat that tastes like peanut butter. Great product!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I too remember life before pill pockets. I was covered in cat bites and scratches. Antibiotics from the vet needed to be in liquid form or nothing. Now I can disguise any pill in one of these bad boys and they know nothing. Occasionally I have been given a larger pill from the vet that a pill pocket wont quite disguise, so I break them in half and use two rather than watch my cat chew around the pill and just eat the pocket. Love these!
Ashley B.
Fullerton, CA
Pet Lover Expert
These pill pockets are a life saver if you are trying to medicate your pet! I have to give my cat 3 pills a day due to his cardiovascular disease and lymphoma. With these treats he takes his medicine no problem!
Michaela C.
My cat recently just got spayed and she was giving the vet a fuss about taking her medicine and all they said was "good luck". She was having a difficulty keeping it in her mouth with the chalky texture so I popped them in the pill pocket and it was as easy as that. No hassle giving her medicine since, and it especially works for those that give their pets Benadryl pills and have to crush it in their food!
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
One of my cats gets car sick, so we give him a small part of a Dramamine (vet said it's okay). Giving him pills before we found these was a nightmare for everyone. We tried everything else, and it wouldn't work. He loves these though, and even broke into the bag one night. Not only do they get the job done, they were vet recommended and Jiji likes them.
Jasmine N.
Thanks to this great product I never have a problem getting my dog to take a pill I used to have to shove it down his throat with my hand which is extremely difficult and such for him but now he just thinks he's getting a treat every time I give him a pill I'm so thankful for this product and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
These are truly the best! My cat had thyroid cancer. (We still can’t figure out her breed lol) and this is the only way she would take her thyroid medication. As a matter of fact she saw it as a treat! I would definitely stick to this brand when needed. P.s. you can find this easily at a local let smart and the price is around $7-$8
Kendra R.
Do these actually work? I'm supposed to be giving my cat urinary supplements but they are horse pills. I don't even think these would fit.
lisa i.
What do you do if your cat only eats the outside and not the pill?
Jennifer S.
Audubon
Pet Lover Expert
Do these come in different sizes?
Nere R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do dogs really eat both the medication and the pill pocket?
Michael M.
Chehalis, WA
I think my cat would eat around the pill. Has this happened to anyone yet?