BY GREENIES #90 in Cat Food

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. The Original Smart-Treat ® All Natural. Unbeatable Taste. Fits Most Tablets or Capsules. #1 Vet Recommended Choice for Giving Pills*. 100% All Natural Ingredients Feline Greenies® Pill Pockets® Treats are 100% all natural tasty treats with a built-in pouch - ideal for hiding a tablet, capsule or liquid medication - so that most cats don t even notice there s medicine inside.  They re the #1 veterinarian-r. see more...

• My cat is a picky eater and getting her to take pills is ...3 Answers
  • Do dogs really eat both the medication and the pill pocket?3 Answers
  • Do these come in different sizes?5 Answers
Feline Greenies Pill Pockets
  • "He had to take pills last year because he got a cold, I attempted to give it to him in theswe pill pockets, and he refused to eat them." in 6 reviews
Oriana B.
elyria
If you have a picky cat or a smart cat like mine these are the best product. You can stick the pill right into this product it's a little party so you can warm it smells just like chicken or turkey so they can't smell the pill and I absolutely love it. Because it's a soft pocket it's easy to close the treat once the pills in the pocket my cat absolutely loves them even when she's not taking her regular medicine still trying to eat them as a regular treat they smell just like chicken or turkey absolutely love it doesn't even know there's medicine in it.
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These. Are. A lifesaver! My 5 year old, picky eater cat recently needed to start taking a daily medication. We've tried the powder that you sprinkle on the food -- disaster. We've tried liquid -- also a disaster. But pills, thanks to Pill Pockets, are so easy! My cat is OBSESSED with these treats. She knows exactly the time of day she gets one and has no issue eating the whole thing, pill included.

We recently ran out of Pill Pockets and tried to wrap her pill in cheese, one of her favorite human snacks, but she ate around the pill. We could not give her her medicine without these.

For those who are seemingly struggling with these, I am very careful to follow the instructions. Be sure to touch the Pill Pocket with one hand and the pill with the other. If you touch the pill and then the Pill Pocket, cats can smell and medicine and won't take it.

Overall -- lifesaver. Necessary. Cat approved. Five out of five!
Brooke H.
Georgetown
These were a life saver for us. One of our cats is very nervous, doesn’t like to be handled. When he got sick and was given pills we bought these to try them out. They made giving him his meds so much easier! I simply roll the pocket around the pill, and give him another one that is empty and he takes them.
Ashton K.
Tulsa, OK
Who ever came up with/ invented these are a genius. I used to try to put the pills in mushed cheese or a hot dog but they would spit it out. I think they know that trick and this product s a great way of disguising it! Kudos to you Greenies! Love this product.
Chandra K.
Charlotte
I have 2 allergy prone Westies who get pills everyday. First they took them willingly with either cheese or peanut butter, then one day they’d had enough. Even putting it in hot dogs didn’t work. I then got a pill pusher? and it too wouldn’t work. So my vet suggested these, and haven’t had any problems for years! I think the trick is they think they’re getting a treat that tastes like peanut butter. Great product!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I too remember life before pill pockets. I was covered in cat bites and scratches. Antibiotics from the vet needed to be in liquid form or nothing. Now I can disguise any pill in one of these bad boys and they know nothing. Occasionally I have been given a larger pill from the vet that a pill pocket wont quite disguise, so I break them in half and use two rather than watch my cat chew around the pill and just eat the pocket. Love these!
Ashley O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are heaven sent on every level. Made giving our girl her meds so easy. She would run to the counter below the medicine cat and wait patiently for her morning treat. She’s pick the pills out of deli meat but would gobble these up pill and all. We occasionally give her a pill pocket as a treat just so she won’t solely associate them with pills. My wish is they were a little cheaper. They become expensive treats after a while. The salmon flavor seems to work better texture wise than the chicken so we use salmon for pills and chicken for treats.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVES these. We started giving them to her when the vet noticed some build up on her teeth, and we’ve never looked back. They are pricier than regular treats, but anything for her!
Andrea R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
SAVED MY LIFE! This product is a miracle. My brother’s cat had to take a pill and would spit it out constantly or eat around the food we tried to mix it with. This changed everything. She eats it every single time. 10/10 and totally worth the money.
Jasmine N.
Thanks to this great product I never have a problem getting my dog to take a pill I used to have to shove it down his throat with my hand which is extremely difficult and such for him but now he just thinks he's getting a treat every time I give him a pill I'm so thankful for this product and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kendra R.
Do these actually work? I'm supposed to be giving my cat urinary supplements but they are horse pills. I don't even think these would fit.
lisa i.
What do you do if your cat only eats the outside and not the pill?
Jennifer S.
Audubon, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do these come in different sizes?
Nere R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do dogs really eat both the medication and the pill pocket?
Tiffany Y.
My cat is a picky eater and getting her to take pills is a chore. How did your cats respond to these? Did he/she have any apprehensions?