BY GREENIES

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. The Original Smart-Treat ® All Natural. Unbeatable Taste. Fits Most Tablets or Capsules. #1 Vet Recommended Choice for Giving Pills*. 100% All Natural Ingredients Feline Greenies® Pill Pockets® Treats are 100% all natural tasty treats with a built-in pouch - ideal for hiding a tablet, capsule or liquid medication - so that most cats don t even notice there s medicine inside.  They re the #1 veterinarian-r. see more...

• My cat is a picky eater and getting her to take pills is a chore....1 Answers
  • Do dogs really eat both the medication and the pill pocket?3 Answers
  • Do these come in different sizes?5 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
  • "He had to take pills last year because he got a cold, I attempted to give it to him in theswe pill pockets, and he refused to eat them." in 6 reviews
Ashley P.
These are heaven sent on every level. Made giving our girl her meds so easy. She would run to the counter below the medicine cat and wait patiently for her morning treat. She’s pick the pills out of deli meat but would gobble these up pill and all. We occasionally give her a pill pocket as a treat just so she won’t solely associate them with pills. My wish is they were a little cheaper. They become expensive treats after a while. The salmon flavor seems to work better texture wise than the chicken so we use salmon for pills and chicken for treats.
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These. Are. A lifesaver! My 5 year old, picky eater cat recently needed to start taking a daily medication. We've tried the powder that you sprinkle on the food -- disaster. We've tried liquid -- also a disaster. But pills, thanks to Pill Pockets, are so easy! My cat is OBSESSED with these treats. She knows exactly the time of day she gets one and has no issue eating the whole thing, pill included.

We recently ran out of Pill Pockets and tried to wrap her pill in cheese, one of her favorite human snacks, but she ate around the pill. We could not give her her medicine without these.

For those who are seemingly struggling with these, I am very careful to follow the instructions. Be sure to touch the Pill Pocket with one hand and the pill with the other. If you touch the pill and then the Pill Pocket, cats can smell and medicine and won't take it.

Overall -- lifesaver. Necessary. Cat approved. Five out of five!
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The idea behind these pill pockets is great!  However, my cats are stubborn and seem to know what is coming with them.  They will not eat these no matter what is inside of them - possible Pavlov training?! Anyways, I only ranked this low because for me, it didnt work out.
Chandra K.
Charlotte
I have 2 allergy prone Westies who get pills everyday. First they took them willingly with either cheese or peanut butter, then one day they’d had enough. Even putting it in hot dogs didn’t work. I then got a pill pusher? and it too wouldn’t work. So my vet suggested these, and haven’t had any problems for years! I think the trick is they think they’re getting a treat that tastes like peanut butter. Great product!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I too remember life before pill pockets. I was covered in cat bites and scratches. Antibiotics from the vet needed to be in liquid form or nothing. Now I can disguise any pill in one of these bad boys and they know nothing. Occasionally I have been given a larger pill from the vet that a pill pocket wont quite disguise, so I break them in half and use two rather than watch my cat chew around the pill and just eat the pocket. Love these!
Ashley B.
Fullerton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These pill pockets are a life saver if you are trying to medicate your pet! I have to give my cat 3 pills a day due to his cardiovascular disease and lymphoma. With these treats he takes his medicine no problem!
Hailey P.
Hutto, TX
omg my cat us the worst when it comes to taking her allergy pills and these pill pockets are the best thing ever. Ive tried cheese and she knows that trick but these salmon flavored one are her fave.
Jasmine N.
Thanks to this great product I never have a problem getting my dog to take a pill I used to have to shove it down his throat with my hand which is extremely difficult and such for him but now he just thinks he's getting a treat every time I give him a pill I'm so thankful for this product and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
These are truly the best! My cat had thyroid cancer. (We still can’t figure out her breed lol) and this is the only way she would take her thyroid medication. As a matter of fact she saw it as a treat! I would definitely stick to this brand when needed. P.s. you can find this easily at a local let smart and the price is around $7-$8
Melissa S.
Matawan
Last summer my cat had a bladder infection and was on antibiotics.  She's very fussy with taking medications, as most cats are.  But, she loves her treats at night so I really believed these would save us a ton of heartache.  But, she was wise to us and these did not work at all.
Kendra R.
Do these actually work? I'm supposed to be giving my cat urinary supplements but they are horse pills. I don't even think these would fit.
lisa i.
What do you do if your cat only eats the outside and not the pill?
Jennifer S.
Audubon, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do these come in different sizes?
Michael M.
Chehalis, WA
I think my cat would eat around the pill. Has this happened to anyone yet?
Nere R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do dogs really eat both the medication and the pill pocket?