BY GREENIES #1 in Dental Care for Cats

Cleans Teeth & Freshens Breath! Nutritious Ingredients Natural formula with added vitamins, minerals, taurine, and chlorophyll for optimum feline health. Unbeatable Taste Feline Greenies® Dental Treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats. Noticeable Difference Cat dental care has never been easier, or more delicious.  It s a difference you ll see. Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets and are often a silent process that progresses without detection.*  Feline Greenies® Dental Treats are the #1 Vet Recommended Dental Treat, and the only V.O.H.C. approved feline treat for ta.

• Is this worth getting your cat? I can't see them using something ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone given these to their cat and they liked it?2 Answers
  • Do cats actually enjoy these ?3 Answers
Feline Greenies Dental Treats
  • "My cat loves these, and they do kind of have this slightly herb like scent, which I guess is supposed to help freshen cat's breath? " in 43 reviews
  • "Not as much as the fattier kind, but they definitely come running for them and will tear open the bag if I leave it in their reach." in 21 reviews
  • "My cat LOVES these treats so much to where if he hears a "crinkle" sound, he comes running because he thinks I'm opening his treats!" in 20 reviews
  • "My cats go crazy for these treats, and I love them because they help clean there teeth and make there breath smell tons better. " in 19 reviews
  • "My cats really do not like these at all, which is disappointing since I would like to do what I can to keep their teeth clean." in 17 reviews
Amy S.
These are the best solution for stubborn cats like mine!! He refuses to let me brush his teeth like my vet wants.(but how many are really successful?) My cat begs for them like they’re any other kind of treat! Don’t be hesitant thinking they’ll turn their nose up because it’s actually good for them. Greenies did a great job doing both!! I highly recommend it for you and your fur babies!!😻
Katie O.
Boston, MA
These treats have helped my cat avoid more expensive dental treatments. I started using these treats after my cat had some gum and tooth issues. In the two years since her dental cleaning, she has consumed these treats daily and not needed any additional dental work. She seems to enjoy the flavor and regularly runs right to her bowl when I give them to her. She is picky and only will eat anything from her bowl/dish.
Chrissy R.
My cat absolutely loves the Greenies catnip flavor. Only treats she’s ever been interested in. I like that it helps with dental health. Can always find great deals on them, especially on Amazon. They aren’t the healthiest though, so I recommend following the feeding chart based on weight on back of bag. My finicky cats loves these, so I’d have to recommend
Nikki T.
Iowa City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVES these. We are talking I give her her regular food and these, and she eats the greenies first. I like giving her a fun treat and feeling like I'm doing something good for her. However my veterinarian said that they don't do much in the way of preventing tooth problems, but she seems to like them a lot so I'll continue to get them.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great concept for a treat that also helps keep the cats teeth healthier.  The price isn't bad at around $3 per package.  My cats just don't seem to eat these.  If I mix these with Temptations treats they pick these out and leave them aside.  I won't buy again simply because my cats don't seem to like them.
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
My cats will not eat these. It does not matter what time of day it is, if they have just eaten or not... they will not touch these. It sounds like a good product and I was hoping they would eat them but... no luck. I gave these to a coworker to see if his cats would eat them. I wont repurchase.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
We give these to our older cat and he loves them. They’re nice and crunchy and he doesn’t seem to be too picky about the flavor. Our vet also says that for 5yo and no cleanings he has pretty good teeth. I’m not sure these have everything to do with it but they definitely aren’t hurting.
Ashton K.
Tulsa, OK
Love that these come in several flavors... specifically cat nip flavor 😆 my cats go bananas over these treats and they definitely help with smelly breath! I have a cat that’s missing all teeth between her canines so hopefully these will start helping with her dental problems.
Taylor W.
My cats LOVE these and believe me - they’re so picky. I have no issue getting them to eat these and they even beg for them. I’m not quite sure of the actual health benefits of these, however, their title tells me that they may help clean their teeth as well so that’s a pro!
Desiree S.
Spring City
My cats had really yellow teeth . It probably has something to do with them not chewing food . They just wolf it down . I got a huge container of these from Chewy and they get 3 , 3 times a day . It’s been 2 weeks and I notice less plaque on their teeth . Highly recommend !
Lesley R.
St. John's, NL
Do your cats like these as much as Temptations?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Where can you get the cat ones? I've only seen the dog ones. Does your cat like them?
Thania B.
Does your cat like these? How well do they work?
Caitlin O.
Greenville, NC
I have a picky eater, do you think she will eat these?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite flavor of the Feline Greenies?