Feline Greenies 6-Ounce Package, Chicken uploaded by A U.Feline Greenies 6-Ounce Package, Chicken uploaded by A U.Feline Greenies 6-Ounce Package, Chicken uploaded by A U.

BY GREENIES

RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like these treats to give to my cat, Clyde. I've given him lots of different types of treats, but he seems to like the ones with chicken the most. I like that these are also reasonably priced compared to some other brands. Its an added bonus that it cleans his little kitten teeth!
Angie E.
Brooklyn, MD
I have two cats who loves these, and another who won't touch them, typical feline. As for the hairball control, I found it hard to tell much difference, as the one who does like these is a long hair and produces a lot of hair balls. But she likes them so I will continue to buy and take any little help they can provide with cleaning up even one less hair ball.
Amy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! He goes crazy if he just hears the bag! He had his first dental cleaning at eight years old and the vet recommended brushing his teeth. Ha! That didn’t go so well. So she recommended these. Problem solved!!
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
I really love these for my little guy I have a multi-Pooh was only two years old and he’s very sensitive to everything he eats and I feel like these do a great job at helping him with his teeth and overall gross
Leah Jean B.
Franklin Park, NJ
I have multiple cats and they all love these! They are great for their teeth and can be a little healthy snack for your kitty. My dog likes the cat ones and dog ones! I would recommend these for cat owners!!
Carley L.
I love this cat treat! My cat loves these treats a ton. The best part is, it is good for their teeth as well! You can give them multiple a day, and my cat never gets tired of these treats. I definitely recommend to other cat owners out there especially if you aren’t able to brush your kitties teeth!
Bethany M.
Lubbock, TX
My cat loves these. I got a kitten in February and was told that he had a very bad tartar problem, his teeth looked like a much older cat. I bought him feline Greenies and gave them to him a couple times a day, and now the vet says he is tartar free. And the best part is that he loves eating them!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Greenies keep your pet busy while freshening their breath. They are a much healthier option as well for gums and teeth, seeing as how they are of the main dental bones out there. I personally haven't tried them, but the dogs enjoy them, so I assume they have good flavor
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We tried these based on how much our dog liked a similar treat and he did not like these as much. Not to say that he did not consume them - because he loves any type of food like item - they were just not as much loved by the canine.  They also ( if I remember correctly ) a little more expensive.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Patches goes absolutely mad for these. As soon as he sees the bag we have to tell him to "sit" haha. He loves them more than me probably. He also doesn't eat them all right away. he will eat half and then hides the rest for a later snack... usually in my shoe or under my pillow!