Feline Greenies 6-Ounce Package, Chicken uploaded by A U.Feline Greenies 6-Ounce Package, Chicken uploaded by A U.Feline Greenies 6-Ounce Package, Chicken uploaded by A U.

BY GREENIES

Angelina E.
Baltimore, MD
I have two cats who loves these, and another who won't touch them, typical feline. As for the hairball control, I found it hard to tell much difference, as the one who does like these is a long hair and produces a lot of hair balls. But she likes them so I will continue to buy and take any little help they can provide with cleaning up even one less hair ball.
Carley L.
I love this cat treat! My cat loves these treats a ton. The best part is, it is good for their teeth as well! You can give them multiple a day, and my cat never gets tired of these treats. I definitely recommend to other cat owners out there especially if you aren’t able to brush your kitties teeth!
Bethany M.
Lubbock, TX
My cat loves these. I got a kitten in February and was told that he had a very bad tartar problem, his teeth looked like a much older cat. I bought him feline Greenies and gave them to him a couple times a day, and now the vet says he is tartar free. And the best part is that he loves eating them!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Greenies keep your pet busy while freshening their breath. They are a much healthier option as well for gums and teeth, seeing as how they are of the main dental bones out there. I personally haven't tried them, but the dogs enjoy them, so I assume they have good flavor
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
We tried these based on how much our dog liked a similar treat and he did not like these as much. Not to say that he did not consume them - because he loves any type of food like item - they were just not as much loved by the canine.  They also ( if I remember correctly ) a little more expensive.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Patches goes absolutely mad for these. As soon as he sees the bag we have to tell him to "sit" haha. He loves them more than me probably. He also doesn't eat them all right away. he will eat half and then hides the rest for a later snack... usually in my shoe or under my pillow!
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pet seriously loves these! They are a little more on the pricey side but they are totally worth it. I don't give them to him super often, about twice a week to keep his mouth and teeth clean. They are a great treat during the week for him, and he seems to love them.
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
Greenies are my go-to! My dog is obsessed with them. I love that they are so good for my dog's teeth, and the fact that they're overall healthy! They're very affordable for the amount of treats you get in the back. I will be buying more in the future.
Fran M.
Greenie's is the best treat you can give your cat! We love how they are not only a treat, but also great for oral care! My Tuxedo cat loves them! Her favorite flavor is chicken. She goes crazy over them! I definitely recommend this treat for any cat!
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I received these as a free sample with my last food order, I honestly was doubtful that my 2 indoor cats would eat these, as they never liked treats. Was I wrong! When they hear the bag they come running. These treats are so loved that they will eat them one at a time from our fingers. They also help prevent tartar on the teeth and fur balls. Highly recommended! The large economy size now ships with my scheduled food shipments.