Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksFekkai
Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask

Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask

Vegan, silicone-free in-shower flash mask for long-lasting color protection in an instant. Powered by Mirabelle Plum Seed Oil for added vibrancy. Hair care that makes you feel good + do good, beginning to end.

Feel Good:+ nourishing naturals for heat, sun and antioxidant pollution protection+ safe for color and keratin-treated hair

Do Good:+ vegan and gluten free / no nasty ingredients+ 100% recyclable package / tube made of 65% recycled plastic

How-to: After shampooing, spread mask evenly from roots to ends. Leave on 1-2 minutes then rinse with water.

Does this hair mask protect the color or enhance it?
How’s the price of this mask?
for what kind of hair?
Start your review of Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask!
Rowi B.
Toronto , ON
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Rowi B.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I was very surprised by the results of this product,this hair mask Is very effective perfect for treated,damaged,coloured hair like mine.I love the fact that this mask feels amazing on my hair very time that I use it my hair feel more hydrated more smooth for long.This hair mask is sulphate free non greasy perfectly protected coloured hair like mine,perfect for dry damaged hair providing a great hydration and adding so much shine in my hair in just one wash.I love to use it 2 times a week I think this mask is perfect for all hair types you just have to apply the mask in the length of your hair and leave it just 2 min to see the results!I will highly recommended this product if you have treated,coloured hair.I like almost everything about this product the fact that is :clean,vegan and 100% recyclable.BUT i think the amount of product that you get is not enough if you have a long hair like mine other than that This product is a great one!FekkaiFekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask
Nika X.
Brooklyn, NY
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Nika X.
I quite like this mask. It smells amazing, smooths my hair, and I love that it is made with clean ingredients. My hair is fine, so I like that it is not heavy & softens my hair. I will be repurchasing it.
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Yashna S.
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Yashna S.
Received complimentary as part of a voxbox from Influenster. Wanted to give this 4.5 / 5 stars. Pros- doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. Made with clean natural ingredients. Nice thick hair mask consistency. Easy to apply. Cons- Nothing exceptional. I used it with the conditioner both times. It isn’t a magical tenement for my dry wavy hair. But a nice safe hair mask to use once a week. Attached pic is of naturally air dried hair with some Moroccan oil and pureology air dry leave-in cream.
Hannah H.
Knoxville, TN
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Hannah H.
I love this masque! I didn’t know how well it would do for my hair because it’s thick and extremely oily but it was wonderful. Made my hair feel great and smelled so good.
MELANIE W.
Haubstadt, IN
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by MELANIE W.
Great product with a nice scent. Definitely needed after using the color technician shampoo . My hair is dry and coarse so this mask made it feel soft and manageable—also didn’t weigh my hair down.
Ally R.
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Ally R.
On those days when I’m feeling extremely extra and in need of self-care, I love to spice up my hair care and add in the flash mask to my routine. It adds a boost to keeping my hair color vibrant, while also making my hair feel incredible. I love a product that doubles up on performance- I can definitely tell the difference!
Melanie S.
Des Moines, IA
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Melanie S.
Yummy!! Smells amazing! Leaves my hair feeling vibrant, full of life again unlike other masks that leave my long hair feeling weightless. Loving this product tons!
Robin G.
Boulder, CO
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Robin G.
My. Hair. Has never been —So soft— this stuff smells amazing too. Love the packaging. I really don’t see any downside to any part of this product! Love it and have already recommended it to friends!
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Brooke W.
Okay this mask is EVERYTHING! I was looking for one after having used briogeo and ran out and this came just in time. I have fine but a LOT of hair so it looks thick, it's verrrrry tangled and straight overall. This detangled my hair and made brushing seamless. The smell stayed which never ever happens. I really love that it's more natural and I will be recommending it. I will buy more when I'm finished. The price is much better too. I only left it on for 2 mins and it made my hair so soft.
Giuliana V.
Sarasota , FL
Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask uploaded by Giuliana V.
I’ve been using #Fekkai products for years and I was excited to try their new Technician Color collection! I love all of them. The masque is amazing. It helped getting rid off of some brass my color-treated hair had. It added vibrancy and left it super soft and silky. Plus it leaves my hair smelling AMAZING (have gotten so many compliments! Smells sooo good!) Fekkai Technician Color Treatment Powerful Flash Mask #Followyourhair