Hair CareHair ProductsShampooFekkai
Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy

Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy

Vegan, silicone-free shampoo powered by Mirabelle Plum Seed Oil for long-lasting color protection and added vibrancy. Hair care that makes you feel good + do good, beginning to end.

Feel Good: + nourishing naturals for heat, sun and antioxidant pollution protection+ safe for color and keratin-treated hair

Do Good:+ vegan and gluten free / no nasty ingredients+ 100% recyclable package / bottle made with 95% recycled plastic

How-to: Create lather in hands with water. Massage lather onto scalp. Rinse well & follow with conditioner.

is this product good for my hair?
Is this good for fine hair?
Sounds great specs I have a problem with the color going fast ?
Start your review of Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this shampoo with a recent Ulta order and loved it! I was able to get two uses out of the packet, which is great. It smells great, very fruity and tropical. It didn’t dry my hair out or weigh it down at all. It left my hair feeling soft, smooth and clean. This shampoo retails at $20 for 8.4oz. It is a bit pricey and I can’t attest to the color vibrancy part of it since I only used it twice, but I’d definitely consider purchasing the full size in the future.
Melanie S.
Des Moines, IA
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Melanie S.
The smell is AMAZING! My hair lathered up quickly & I didn’t have to use much! I have super duper thick, long hair so I typically am using a ton of product and spending a lot of money on shampoos. Definitely will look into more products within this line!
Kristin P.
Carbondale, PA
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Kristin P.
First and foremost, I loved the packaging. The scent is beautiful as well. After shampooing, my hair felt so smooth and professionally done. It definitely gave me moisture. The only thing I didn't like was my hair was oily a lot sooner and I had to wash it more often than normal. But other than that, I really enjoyed this shampoo and would recommend and I would purchase it. I received this product complimentary.
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Yashna S.
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Yashna S.
I received this product for reviewing purposes from @Influenster. 3.5 out of 4 stars. It dried my hair a lot. And the fekkai hair mask didn’t help. It does clean the scalp well. But it’s not hydrating. The best part I like about this shampoo is— the smell. It smells so great! It has a refreshing citrus smell. Reminds me of this Orange drink mix we used to have years ago in India. The smell literally ups my mood! Second thing I like about this product is that it’s not made with any harmful chemicals. Feels nice to know it’s safe for my hair! The shampoo is very lathering and a little goes a long way.
Alison V.
Chula Vista, CA
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Alison V.
It’s smells amazing! And the consistency of the product feels very rich and expensive. I noticed my hair is very soft and light after every use. I have not noticed any improvements or changes with my hair color (recently dyed brown) but it serves great as a great regular shampoo so far. Also love that it is vegan, and packaged with recycled plastic! Would give this 5 stars but I only give 5 stars to waste free products. Thank you!👌🏻 #FEKKAI #VOXBOX #INFLUENSTER
Kelsey J.
Calhoun, GA
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Kelsey J.
It smells amazing and really makes your hair feel clean and nourished I’ll update in 10 days after a few uses
Pearl P.
Arleta, CA
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Pearl P.
The shampoo smells very good and leave my hair feeling soooo clean like no other shampoo. Love the color of the bottle. There’s no concerns over this.
Sandy S.
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Sandy S.
This shampoo smells amazing! On top of great smell, it is the perfect mix for my hair. After just one use, I could see the vibrancy in my blonde! It lathers up amazing and have yet to need a second round of it to rinse my hair. I would definitely buy this again!
Mikki B.
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Mikki B.
I was a little nervous about the shampoo not being specifically for kinky-coily hair. Maintaining my curls and color are very important to me so I’m huge on reading ingredients and the feel of my strands post wash. My hair did feel a little stripped but it wasn’t too harsh. I wouldn’t use it every time I washed my hair but I do see myself using it periodically.
Rikki J.
Harlan, IN
Fekkai Technician Color Shampoo Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Rikki J.
I have been using this shampoo for about two weeks now and let me just say- you can’t beat the smell! I love the scent and how it feels. I am all about using more cocean products and this is a great new option. Has also helped control some of the frizz in my hair! I would definitely recommend if you are looking to switch to more vegan products!