Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerFekkai
Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy

Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy

Vegan, silicone-free conditioner powered by Mirabelle Plum Seed Oil for long-lasting color protection and added vibrancy. Hair care that makes you feel good + do good, beginning to end.

Feel Good:+ nourishing naturals for heat, sun and antioxidant pollution protection+ safe for color and keratin-treated hair

Do Good:+ vegan and gluten free / no nasty ingredients+ 100% recyclable package / bottle made with 95% recycled plastic

How-to: After shampooing, massage into hair from mid-lengths to ends. Rinse well.

quisiera proverlo
Has anyone tried the other colors of this product and if so what color has worked the best on you?
Does this really work well for color-treated hair?
Start your review of Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy!
Mona B.
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Mona B.
I’ve been using both the shampoo and the conditioner for several weeks now and I gotta say, you don’t need to use too much conditioner which is great because the shampoo also makes your hair silky soft! I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner combo!
jordyn G.
Chesaning, MI
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by jordyn G.
I received this conditioner for free in my Influenster box and really love the combination of the shampoo and conditioner together. They smell so good and don’t leave my hair feeling greasy or too smooth. I have oily hair and this conditioner does wonders. I would definitely recommend this conditioner for anyone. You only need a small amount and it goes a long way.
Sammi P.
Pottsville, PA
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Sammi P.
Smells great, different than the shampoo but when mixed together it’s a great combo. It allows me to run my fingers through my hair and leaves it knot and frizz free.
Haley B.
Sacramento, CA
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Haley B.
Love! Wonderful light scent. On the citrus side, not too overwhelming. I love the packaging ♥️ I love the soft pink! Doesn't weigh my hair down like some conditioners. I have very thin straight hair so this tends to happen. I was very impressed and pleased with this product! Highly recommend.
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Yashna S.
I received this product for reviewing purposes from @Influenster. I have only used this conditioner twice and always mixed it with the Fekkai hair mask. I don’t really like the conditioner alone as it feels really thin in consistency. I’m not sure if thicker formulas are better though. My hair felt soft after using both the conditioner and mask. Nothing exceptional. But not bad. I can’t say much about hair color protection power of the product because I recently cut my colored hair (ends). Give it a shot if you want to try a clean brand! I like that it’s gentle and made from safe non-harmful ingredients. Also like the fact that the bottles are made from recycled material. Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy
Kayley H.
Indianapolis, IN
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Kayley H.
I just received this complimentary product from Influenster and I couldn’t wait to try it! This conditioner made my hair so soft. I have long, naturally wavy hair and I only applied mid-bottom of my hair. My hair instantly felt soft and tangle free. The nice scent is a plus, too!
Rikki J.
Harlan, IN
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Rikki J.
First off I just love trying products that are vegan and also work on reducing the amount of plastic we use! I love the smell of this conditioner. I’ve been using it for about a month now and it is very nice. The only downside is it that it isn’t a very thick product so I feel like I end up using a lot more than some other conditioners. Still makes my hair feel and smell great tho! I could see myself trying more of their products.
Robin G.
Boulder, CO
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Robin G.
Blown away — I had no expectations of this product working much differently than other professional beauty conditioners before it, but OH MY FREAKING GOD. This made my hair SO SOFT but still BOUNCY. It is such a notable difference that I’m honestly floored!! Very happy w this product. 10/10 the scent is light but luscious as well. Nothing overwhelming but definitely satisfying.
jen.ortisiClark O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by jen.ortisiClark O.
Love it! Smells good. Detangles ok but not great(to be fair my hair is difficult and I usually have to use a conditioner with all of the nasty chemical/additives to actually detangle well)
Corinne C.
Fekkai Technician Color Conditioner Extended Color Vibrancy uploaded by Corinne C.
Just like the shampoo the scent is so good. The system is formulated for color treated hair. My hair did not feel heavy or weighed down. I felt like my hair was protected from the heat tools I normally use. The recycled packaging makes me really happy about the product and will definitely keep me as a customer in the future.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...