BY FEKKAI

Helps keep your color fresh and vibrant and helps provide UV protection Salon luxury comes home.  The Fekkai Technician Color Care Starter Kit includes: Technician Color Care Shampoo Cleanse hair and preserve color Technician Color Care Conditioner Help guard against UV rays Technician Color Care 3-minute Mask Replenish moisture and protect against fading.  Keep color fresh and vibrant. Care for your color-treated hair and help protect it from UV rays. This three-piece set includes portable sizes of Technician Color Care Shampoo, Conditioner and 3-Minute Mask to help replenish moisture, restore shine and protect against fading. Technician Collection Fekkai Technician Color Care helps keep color fresh and vibrant, maintain your hair color and provide UV protection. Fight the fade; hold on to the intensity and resilience every step, every day. Frederic Fekka see more...

• Anyone with purple hair used this kit? Thinking about dyi...1 Answers
  • Is it best to keep using the product?2 Answers
Fekkai Technician Color Care Starter Kit
  • "They smell great, and made my hair shiny and smooth (I have fine, thin hair)." in 1 review
  • "Never has my hair felt so soft." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Nashville, TN
Don't judge me... I actually had to Google how to use a hair mask (my first time). Now, I feel like I'm spoiled forever! Never has my hair felt so soft.

I had colored my hair probably about 2-3 weeks prior to using this sample and my hair had been feeling quite dry/brittle -- especially at the ends. I applied the mask and left on for about 15-20 mins before using the shampoo/conditioner.

The first thing I remember was the scent. Lovely! (You know how it smells when you're in the salon, having your hair washed and you think how much you love the scent of the hair products? It's like that.) Then, the lather. It seriously feels like silk!

After styling, I was even more thrilled with the products. My hair felt amazing! Not a hint of the dry/brittle feeling I'd been experiencing. I'm not sure I'd be able to purchase and use these regularly due to the price point, but all three are definitely going on my holiday wish list!
Tammy B.
Long Beach, CA
I haven't tried the hair mask yet, but I did try the shampoo and conditioner. It has a slight scent of grapefruit and suds up nicely. Unfortunately, I realized mid-wash that meant it had sulfates in it, so I managed to ruin my brazilian blowout I just had a couple months before. Whoops. I did notice some of my hair dye making it's way down the drain, but despite my ruining my hair treatment, my hair was really soft and manageable after using. Can't wait to try the hair mask this weekend!
Amanda M.
Dobbs ferry, NY
Its great to try the product and see how your hair reacts. These products tend to be on the higher price point so i usually will opt for a less expensive brand but it does provide a great product that i feel helps my hair keep its color vibrancy and shine. I like to get these kits when I'm going on vacation as a little extra luxury.
Ryan H.
Garland, TX
I really adore Fekkai products. They smell delicious, feel super-concentrated, and leave my hair feeling really clean. But the fact that these color care products contain sulfates is frustrating. I WANT to love them, but when I know the shampoo is leeching color out of my hair because it contains sulfates (compared to sulfate-free products like Pureology), I can't in good faith use it.
Diana G.
I have tried all 3 of these products and absolutely love them! They smell great, and made my hair shiny and smooth (I have fine, thin hair). I use the masque about once a week which is great as a deep conditioner. I haven't found any other hair product that I like for my hair as much as this. Will continue to buy!
Helen B.
Glendora, CA
I've had issues with clumps of hair falling out lately. This is the only shampoo/conditioner that doesn't cause a ton of strands to come out while I'm showering. It is very moisturizing though, so beware that this might cause your hair to be weighed down/look oily more quickly. I usually use one of the shampoos I've been using forever and use the conditioner on my ends and it works wonders.
Ava Roxanne S.
I tested out their products for colored hair after receiving free samples via influenster and have been impressed. My hair feels so soft and it kind of has a glow to it now! I can't wait to run out of my current hair care regime, so I can purchase some of this and glow daily.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This kit is absolutely great! I will admit to being a lazy person and don't always use the hair mask like I should but these are so great for my colored hair. It makes my hair so shiny and smooth and is the best shampoo/conditioner set I have ever used. Have and will repurchase.
Bethany S.
Box Springs, GA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." I just tried the shampoo and conditioner and it worked great. Loved it.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
I love fekkai. It smells and works phenomenally but it's super expensive for all fekkai products
Bethany S.
Box Springs, GA
Is it best to keep using the product?
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
Anyone with purple hair used this kit? Thinking about dying my hair!