BY FEKKAI

Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo is formulated to replenish moisture and restore hair to good health by strengthening and protecting it. see more...

Alicia E.
Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and manageable. My hair seems to glow with shine. This product helps protect color treated hair. My favorite brand since 2006.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
Love these products. Can’t go wrong with this brand. Def worth trying if you need something that is going to help strengthen your hair.
Joanne C.
This shampoo is really fantastic on color treated hair it actually brings back the color if your colors fading and it smells so good!
Alyssa R.
Great shampoo. Gotta use it with the conditioner if you want to see effective results. It'll protect your hair from uv damage.
Heather W.
Marion, AR
I have been using a small sample of this on my bleached hair. I love the way it smells and how soft it leaves my hair feeling.
Yvonne H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wonderful product!! I can see my hair gets shinier after just one use. This works really well for color treated hair.
Teresa K.
North Las Vegas, NV
I use this on my blonde colored hair. It kept my hair soft and did not fade my color. It also has a nice scent.
Laura S.
Waconia, MN
One of my favorite shampoos ever - not too harsh, smells amazing - I will continue to buy this indefinitely!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This brand always delivers wonderful results! Pricey but very effective! Smells good and lathers nicely!
Tiffany M.
E Rutherford, NJ
I absolutely love this shampoo. It definitely keeps my color treated hair looking hydrated and vibrant.
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .

back