BY FEKKAI

Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo is formulated to replenish moisture and restore hair to good health by strengthening and protecting it. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa R.
Great shampoo. Gotta use it with the conditioner if you want to see effective results. It'll protect your hair from uv damage.
Yvonne H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wonderful product!! I can see my hair gets shinier after just one use. This works really well for color treated hair.
Teresa K.
North Las Vegas, NV
I use this on my blonde colored hair. It kept my hair soft and did not fade my color. It also has a nice scent.
Laura S.
Waconia, MN
One of my favorite shampoos ever - not too harsh, smells amazing - I will continue to buy this indefinitely!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand always delivers wonderful results! Pricey but very effective! Smells good and lathers nicely!
Tiffany M.
E Rutherford, NJ
I absolutely love this shampoo. It definitely keeps my color treated hair looking hydrated and vibrant.
karen w.
Tucson, AZ
Does not damage color from hair with daily shampooing. Leaves protective shield on hair.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Fekkai hair products. They smell great & my hair looks and feels soft & shiny!
Sarah P.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shampoo in a convenient travel sized bottle. I purchased this at my local drugstore. This stuff smells great and always makes my hair super soft. Love fekkai colour care line. I use it with the conditioner and hair mask.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .