BY FEKKAI

Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo is formulated to replenish moisture and restore hair to good health by strengthening and protecting it. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine L.
Middletown, DE
I love this product it works wonders it smells great and it does make your color last a lot longer I would highly recommend this to friends and family it has become a constant staple in my household and people that have come and stayed over and tried it have commented on how much they liked it as well. Great products influenster thank you again
Emma W.
Fekkai hair products smell the best and work the best to detangle and soften any hair. I have moderately thick hair and it always gets my hair soft and detangled. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Taylor T.
Seaford, NY
I absolutely love this shampoo. It does not dry out my hair at all and leaves it very shiny and healthy looking. I have a problem with puffy hair and thus actually tames it making it a bit flatter. A little also goes a long way. I usually do two washings but with this shampoo I only wash once. Lathers very well.
Valeria J.
I love the smell to this and does its job soooo good but its such a small bottle for me i feel like i will waste it before a month . but i love it makes my hair smell good and shine and be so soft and deff. makes the color i have brighter
Yvonne K.
I'm using this now. I have the temporary dye in my hair and it fades normally after a month. I can squeeze a month and a half out of the dyes by using this shampoo. I use it daily because I go to the gym daily. If I used it every couple of days like my colorist prefers, I could probably stretch my dye jobs for about three months!
Lura J.
This product is okay. It left my hair feeling okay but nothing amazing. I should note that I don't have color treated hair but received a sample so I tried it. I do like the repair mask and the shine/smooth shampoo from Fekkai though.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product that leaves my hair clean without a residue feeling and voluminous the next day. My hair feels conditioned but not oily and is very easy to style afterwards. Highly recommend. Only thing I would adjust slightly is the scent but it isn't unpleasant.
Liz H.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Nice size for a weekend trip. A little goes a long way on fine hair. Purchased from Target for $4.99. Doesn't leave hair dry, as I've experienced with some other shampoos. The scent is supposed to be "rose creme", but I didn't detect much rose.
member-5bfaf7a01
Fairfax, VA
I use this shampoo everyday. I really like the way my hair feels and color stays when using it! It's great for color treated and non-colored treated hair!
Alicia E.
Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and manageable. My hair seems to glow with shine. This product helps protect color treated hair. My favorite brand since 2006.
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .