BY FEKKAI

Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo is formulated to replenish moisture and restore hair to good health by strengthening and protecting it. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor T.
Seaford, NY
I absolutely love this shampoo. It does not dry out my hair at all and leaves it very shiny and healthy looking. I have a problem with puffy hair and thus actually tames it making it a bit flatter. A little also goes a long way. I usually do two washings but with this shampoo I only wash once. Lathers very well.
Valeria J.
I love the smell to this and does its job soooo good but its such a small bottle for me i feel like i will waste it before a month . but i love it makes my hair smell good and shine and be so soft and deff. makes the color i have brighter
Lura J.
This product is okay. It left my hair feeling okay but nothing amazing. I should note that I don't have color treated hair but received a sample so I tried it. I do like the repair mask and the shine/smooth shampoo from Fekkai though.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product that leaves my hair clean without a residue feeling and voluminous the next day. My hair feels conditioned but not oily and is very easy to style afterwards. Highly recommend. Only thing I would adjust slightly is the scent but it isn't unpleasant.
Liz H.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Nice size for a weekend trip. A little goes a long way on fine hair. Purchased from Target for $4.99. Doesn't leave hair dry, as I've experienced with some other shampoos. The scent is supposed to be "rose creme", but I didn't detect much rose.
member-5bfaf7a01
Fairfax, VA
I use this shampoo everyday. I really like the way my hair feels and color stays when using it! It's great for color treated and non-colored treated hair!
Alicia E.
Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and manageable. My hair seems to glow with shine. This product helps protect color treated hair. My favorite brand since 2006.
Joanne C.
This shampoo is really fantastic on color treated hair it actually brings back the color if your colors fading and it smells so good!
Heather W.
Marion, AR
I have been using a small sample of this on my bleached hair. I love the way it smells and how soft it leaves my hair feeling.
Yvonne H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wonderful product!! I can see my hair gets shinier after just one use. This works really well for color treated hair.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .