BY FEKKAI

Technician color care conditioner. Grapeseed oil. Anti-fade, gentle conditioning, vibrant radiance. Infused with the oil of pure grapeseed. Scented by crème rose. Helps preserve color treated hair with rich conditioners. Prevent the appearance of fade and awaken colored hair's radiance and shine. Tip from the fekkai salon: concentrate conditioner on the ends of hair and avoid the scalp. Nurture your color daily with the indulgence of technician color care conditioner. Sheathes each strand in a veil of protection to help preserve color. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sue  .
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a new hair product for my color treated hair. My hair is very coarse and I needed a product to moisturize my chemical treated hair and to help my hair keep the color longer. I love the scent of the Fekkai color care Grapeseed Oil conditioner. It helped moisturize my hair. I was very pleased with the results.
Hitasha D.
Franklin Park, NJ
Best conditioner for long colored hair. I was having issues with my hair being excessively dry, and this helped me greatly. It conditions hair without weighing it down. It is pricey, but worth every penny since its a conditioner, and you don't need too much. Ive been using my bottle for over 3 months.
Jessica P.
This little bottle is the best to use for traveling if you have greasy hair. It's not the most moisturizing; doesn't leave my hair heavy nor super soft, so I know it will withstand the day without any necessary dry shampoo touchups as I get greasier!
Dania B.
Irving, TX
Makes my hair so soft and nice. Not too heavy on the hair. For reference I have oily hair. Downside is price-- try purchasing at a place that offers point rewards for extra $$.
Heather B.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the smell of this product. It leaves my hair soft and sleek. I do not have to use much, so the small bottle is not a problem. Great product.
Erika M.
This conditioner leaves your hair so soft and smelling luxurious ! I use this after the shampoo and I cant tell you have much I love this line !
Savannah H.
vista, CA
Love this stuff, Fekkai is one of my favorite hair care brands. I have color treated, damaged hair and this stuff makes my hair feel super soft!
Lauren R.
Arlington, VA
This smelled great but made my hair so much mor oilly than necessary. I guess that is to be expected for fine hair, given the product name.
Natalie M.
San jose, CA
This stuff makes my hair so happy, and it smells amazing! My hair was super soft from the first use, and I have been hooked ever since.
Armani J.
I LOVE this brand, all of their product leave my hair feeling super soft and looking shiny and full of life. I absolutely recommend.