BY FEKKAI

Technician color care conditioner. Grapeseed oil. Anti-fade, gentle conditioning, vibrant radiance. Infused with the oil of pure grapeseed. Scented by crème rose. Helps preserve color treated hair with rich conditioners. Prevent the appearance of fade and awaken colored hair's radiance and shine. Tip from the fekkai salon: concentrate conditioner on the ends of hair and avoid the scalp. Nurture your color daily with the indulgence of technician color care conditioner. Sheathes each strand in a veil of protection to help preserve color. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Hitasha D.
Hitasha D.
Franklin Park, NJ
Best conditioner for long colored hair. I was having issues with my hair being excessively dry, and this helped me greatly. It conditions hair without weighing it down. It is pricey, but worth every penny since its a conditioner, and you don't need too much. Ive been using my bottle for over 3 months.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This little bottle is the best to use for traveling if you have greasy hair. It's not the most moisturizing; doesn't leave my hair heavy nor super soft, so I know it will withstand the day without any necessary dry shampoo touchups as I get greasier!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
vista, ca
Love this stuff, Fekkai is one of my favorite hair care brands. I have color treated, damaged hair and this stuff makes my hair feel super soft!
Erika M.
Erika M.
This conditioner leaves your hair so soft and smelling luxurious ! I use this after the shampoo and I cant tell you have much I love this line !
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Arlington, VA
This smelled great but made my hair so much mor oilly than necessary. I guess that is to be expected for fine hair, given the product name.
Armani J.
Armani J.
I LOVE this brand, all of their product leave my hair feeling super soft and looking shiny and full of life. I absolutely recommend.
varta h.
varta h.
This conditioner changed my hair! It made it so much stronger, and I have color treated hair. Never left a greasey feeling either
Reagan T.
Reagan T.
Charlotte, NC
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner brand. It smells wonderful and leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
This oil conditioner gives my hair life again and revives it from all the heat I put it through! An amazing oil conditioner
Kelslie H.
Kelslie H.
I enjoyed using this product even if it's a little pricey for me liking. It left my hair feeling full and easy to brush