BY FEKKAI

Finishing and protecting shine for any hair color. Color-protecting glaze which enhances the vibrancy and shine of colored hair. Nourishes and protects for a smooth, polished finish. see more...

Christine V.
San Jose, CA
I have blonde balayaged hair, which means my ends get pretty dry easily. This product is especially useful after I've curled my hair. It helps reduce the frizz, and luckily, since it's a "glaze" and not an oil, it lays over my hair very well without creating a yellowish-cast.
Lauren H.
I really like the entire Fekkair Color Care line. I found this glaze helped restore some luster back to my over-processed hair. I especially like when I can find it on sale at Target.