Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque

Vegan, silicone free roots-to-ends strengthening balm. Repair hair and prevent breakage while rebuilding hair bonds. Powered by Camargue Rice Water for nourishing repair and strength. Hair care that makes you feel good + do good, beginning to end.

Feel Good:+ nourishing naturals for heat, sun and antioxidant pollution protection + safe for color and keratin-treated hair

Do Good:+ vegan and gluten free / no nasty ingredients + 100% recyclable package / tube made of 65% recycled plastic

How-to: After shampooing, apply a generous amount from roots to ends. Leave on 3-4 minutes then rinse with water.

Anyone else get a random Fekkai hair mask and shampoo voxbox? I recieved no email about this and it isn't showing up in my campaigns. I really hope this wasn't a mix up on Influenster's part because I was supposed to be getting the Giorgio Armani My Way voxbox soon (it's wrapping up"), and I really wanted that!!! Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair
Does this mask work on bleached hair?
Does this work well?
Start your review of Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque!
Amber W.
Brandon, MS
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Amber W.
I love it! it leaves my hair shiny and smooth. The fragrance smells amazing. I would highly recommend it.
Dr. Sara S.
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Dr. Sara S.
Great hair products!! Leaves hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. Smells great! Would definitely recommend these to anyone. Very impressed.
Kathleen K.
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Kathleen K.
I love using masks instead of conditioners and this one was good! Light scent and thick product. The mask made my hair super soft and silky after. Also, since I have thin hair, my hair gets oily fast and this one did not.
Lizet  H.
Orlando, FL
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Lizet  H.
the smell of these products is amazing. Overall the product is effective in less than a week my hair has improved feels very soft, I have very thick ends were damage. Not anymore this product is the real deal.
Casey M.
Ogden, UT
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Casey M.
I received this complimentary from influenster and must say am impressed. The shampoo lathers really well and left my hair feeling very clean. I was a little concerned because my hair did feel “stripped” but as soon as I used the moisture mark it felt sleek and nourished. Still on the fence if I would purchase again. So far my hair has looked REALLY good and clean after 2 days post wash. #influenster #voxbox #fekkai
Madhurima C.
N Brunswick, NJ
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Madhurima C.
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Madhurima C.
The balm is amazing in the sense that it softens the hair, gives shine, takes away frizz, smoothens the hair. But, only reason I took away 2 stars is after applying it on my shampooed hair I lost almost half of my whole head of hair while rinsing it off…this was scary! I would not recommend this to the ones with less hair.
Diana E.
Pasadena, MD
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Diana E.
I’ve never used a mask product on my hair before so this was a first for me. It smells just as good as the shampoo which is a plus. I had to use quite a bit of it to get my hair fully covered. I’m not sure if it’s all hair masks, but it definitely doesn’t lather very well like conditioner does (I know they’re not the same thing). Overall I liked this product. It’s a little pricey for me and the amount I would need to use, so I don’t know that I would buy it.
Nolmarie  S.
Beverly Hills, FL
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Nolmarie  S.
Ya es hora que compañias se acuerden de nosotras las rizadas, tengo muchas expectativas con estos productos ya que son naturales y realmente estoy loca ver resultados positivos en mis rizos.
Karina  S.
Marysville, WA
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Karina  S.
I have try this product for few times and works great if you use a big amount , your hair feels soft since the first try , however doesn’t have a great smell
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
I have been experiencing breakage of my hair and split ends ever since I can remember even when I was just a kid with virgin hair it was textured so it was dry, frizzy, curly , wavy, damaged. Since I started using the Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo and mask I was immediately amazed at how quickly I noticed less breakage, soft , smooth , shiny , & manageable hair that I never had previously, I also love how it makes my hair feel just so soft and beautiful I definitely, highly recommend trying this shampoo and hair mask it really made a great difference in my lifeless hair. Thank you so much #influenster & #Fekkai for allowing me to try this amazing brand in exchange for my honest review.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...