Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque

Vegan, silicone free roots-to-ends strengthening balm. Repair hair and prevent breakage while rebuilding hair bonds. Powered by Camargue Rice Water for nourishing repair and strength. Hair care that makes you feel good + do good, beginning to end.

Feel Good:+ nourishing naturals for heat, sun and antioxidant pollution protection + safe for color and keratin-treated hair

Do Good:+ vegan and gluten free / no nasty ingredients + 100% recyclable package / tube made of 65% recycled plastic

How-to: After shampooing, apply a generous amount from roots to ends. Leave on 3-4 minutes then rinse with water.

Does this mask work on bleached hair?
Does this work well?
Is this masque biodegradable?
Start your review of Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque!
Leiana B.
Monroeville, AL
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Leiana B.
Love this stuff. It’s really been helping my End’s tons and it smells great. My hair looks fantastic
Taylor N.
Villa Rica, GA
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Taylor N.
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Taylor N.
For a strengthening deep conditioner hair mask, I’ve never been so disappointed 😞. I had high hopes but this sucked every drop of moisture from my hair. I have healthy hair and my hair looked like pine straw after it was dry. It feels good applying it and rinsing it but when it dries, it DRIES. It also has not unappealing smell... smells like play dough 👎🏼 I do not recommend and will not purchase once this hits the #complimentary #contest #FOLLOWYOURHAIR
Stevie R.
Waukesha, WI
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Stevie R.
I very seldom wash my hair so I am very picky about the products I do use when I do! I was interested as soon as I saw the box because I recognized the brand name but not the packaging. I legit had to google the brand to associate it with the other bottles they sell. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. But I did love the packaging and the sustainability of the brand! People love to do good and feel good. And they should always coincide! I used the masque after a good scrub and it felt rather milky other than creamy but that’s probably because it’s sulfate free. The scent is amazing of all three products but my hair has never been softer. It even has this great gloss shine to it. ✨✨✨
Sarah S.
1,618 reviews
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Sarah S.
I don’t think that I’ve ever used a hair masque until getting this Fekkai voxbox from Influenster, but I’m enjoying adding this product to my hair routine. I typically wash my hair every other day, and on the opposite days, I just condition my hair. Instead of using my regular conditioner on those days, I’ve been using this masque instead. So far I’m really liking it. The masque has a pleasant, but not strong smell to it and it coats my hair well. After leaving it on for a few minutes my hair is tangle-free. Is it actually making my hair stronger? I have no idea, but the smooth and tangle-free quality of my hair is good enough for me.
Jamie C.
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Jamie C.
This might be my first time trying vegan n gluten free haircare.  I really like this hair treatment mask!  The texture is very good which does not cause it to drip and waste the product. It gave my hair a little bit of body because it didn't weigh it down.
Megan T.
HOPE, AR
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Megan T.
Feels great in my hair and it helps moisturize my ends. I bleach my hair every few months so this helps my ends look so great! I’m so happy I was able to try these products!
Lauren B.
N Ft Myers, FL
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Lauren B.
I haven’t used it enough to give it 5 stars, but it does have a great, clean scent, and it’s not too heavy to use often. It felt more like a conditioner.
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Ashleigh A.
I was excited to try out this masque as my hair is very fine and has damage from heat styling and coloring. I thought it okay; I felt like for a masque I would have liked something a little thicker to feel like it was really saturating my hair. It made my hair soft, but not necessarily more than a regular conditioner would.
Christy C.
Homestead, FL
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Christy C.
I am in love with the Masque. This is a actually my first time trying a masque that is same line/brand of my shampoo and conditioner. I noticed it left my hair so soft. I give it 5 starts.
Courtney H.
Jacksonville, AL
Fekkai Super Strength Treatment Masque uploaded by Courtney H.
The smell is amazing first of all! I love this product and it moisturized my hair very well. I feel like a little bit went a long way!