Hair CareHair ProductsShampooFekkai
Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair

Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair

NULL

What does strong shampoo means? Is it good for oily hair?
Does this really work?
Is this shampoo biodegradable?
Start your review of Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair!
Ericka J.
Redding, CA
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Ericka J.
I am loving this entire hair system! I’ve been using the product for a month now and really love the results on my long, color treated hair. It lathers well, smells nice...and gives my hair GREAT body and shine! Do yourself a favor and BUY THIS! (But get the conditioner and mask too!)
Margarita D.
Oquossoc, ME
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Margarita D.
This is the best smelling shampoo I have used in a long time. Not only does it smell good but it lathers really well too.
Rachel O.
Tifton, GA
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Rachel O.
One thing I definitely look for in a shampoo, is how well does it lather. I honestly don’t like shampoos that don’t lather well, and I don’t understand who would use them. I never feel like my hair is actually clean. This shampoo has a great lather. And as soon as I rinsed the water out, I could feel that my hair was “cleansed”. It has a nice smell, but almost reminds me of baby power. I’m on second day hair and it smells great. My hair blow dried beautifully after using. And it’s a vegan product which is awesome!! Great price point, great buy.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: CVS
Fekkai Shampoo super good my hair is better with fekkai the scent is delicious and still in the hair for days. The hair still super soft, shine and look healthy. Normally my hair are dry but now is better than never. 😍💓
Alyshia M.
Evansville, IN
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Alyshia M.
This is my favorite product I've used from this brand. It made my hair feel very clean without drying it out. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering. It lathers well and is super easy to use. This company puts out quality and eco friendly products that I feel good about using! Highly recommend!
Kelly M.
Richmond Hill, GA
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Kelly M.
Great stuff. No smell all business this stuff is really thick and creamy. It totally lathered and hydrated my dry ends but cleaned my oily roots. This is a perfect shampoo for healthy hair.
Ker R.
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Ker R.
Me gusto que me dejo el cabello muy sedoso y divino el olor! Adoro que sea vegano, suele pasarme que mi cabello me hace mucho frizz y eh notado diferencia con el uso del producto!
Jamie C.
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Jamie C.
This might be my first time trying vegan n gluten free haircare. To be honest, I was skeptical in the beginning thinking they might skimp out on the other ingredients making it less foamy n harder to lather.  I like mine with extra lather n with a good amount of foam to get it nice n clean! The shampoo is pretty concentrated so you don’t have to use much to get a good lather.  A quarter sized amount on your palm, I find, works great for my type and length of hair.   After using it for a few weeks now, my hair feels much more moisturized, shiny, soft and silky. Smells great too, not too overpowering which I like. Cons: it is a little pricier than my usual hair care products but as usual, any good quality brand comes with a price!
Jessica M.
Plant City, FL
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Jessica M.
The shampoo smells amazing and the packaging is lovely. I just used it for the first time today. No improvements necessary for FEKKAI as it lathers quite well and I’m satisfied with this wonderful new product. I definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner as part of your haircare regimen.
Leiana B.
Monroeville, AL
Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Leiana B.
I really wanted to love this product bc the cream is great. But I’m afraid it’s made my hair smell unpleasant. I’ve used it 3 times and each time my hair has an awful “after smell” similar to mildew (once dry). First, I thought it was my shirt so I washed them, but the 3rd time using this has definitely proven to be the product and not my clothes (it’s so strong it’s transferring on my shirts) It’s horrible and I wish it weren’t the case. Honest reviews are the only way companies can improve and I hope this one helps.