BeautyHairHair ProductsFekkai
Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair

Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair

NULL

Does the go well the the shampoo ?
Is this conditioner biodegradable?
How well does this conditioner work compared to the Fekkai Super Strength masque?
Start your review of Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair!
Margarita D.
Oquossoc, ME
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Margarita D.
My favorite think about the Fekkai products are the smell. The conditioner also makes my hair so soft and easy to brush.
Jessica L.
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Jessica L.
I bought travel size shampoo and conditioner from Ulta to try to help my hair loss from having COVID and this has done wonders. I’m so happy the brand is transitioning into clean and sustainability too! It took about three washes to see a difference and I went from full plug to less than half in hair loss after shower. It also doesn’t feel heavy, waxy and doesn’t aggravate my KP as some conditioners do. Highly recommended. [product:fekkai-super-strength-conditioner-damage-&-breakage-repair]
Rachel O.
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Rachel O.
Honestly I’m loving this brand! Thankful that I was able to test it because I don’t know if I would have “sought” out this brand if not. I haven’t heard much about them in the past but again I’m LOVING it. I normally use Olaplex which I love. But honestly I think my hair is softer after using Fekkai. My hair has been sooo silky smooth. It feels really healthy even after 3 days of not washing! Can’t wait to see how healthy my hair is after a month of using because I can already see a difference after a couple of uses.
Kelly M.
Richmond Hill, GA
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Kelly M.
Wow. This conditioner is not oily. I have combo hair and really hesitate using conditioner because I can just get so oily but this stuff is amazing! Light weight and strengthening its the GOODS!!
Katie  B.
Dalton, GA
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Katie  B.
Some conditioner can make your hair feel greasy and heavy, not this stuff. It leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth. The smell is amazing. And it leaves my hair smelling good for days!
Jenny B.
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Jenny B.
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Jenny B.
This product left my hair feeling silky smooth compared to others. The conditioner was thin coming out so I wasn’t sure how it would do with detangling or conditioning. I enjoy it not feeling heavy and washed out very clean instead of goopy like others. Definitely will use again.
Tania G.
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Tania G.
It is a good conditioner, my hair is very soft with the use of this and with the shampoo. I had never tried products of this brand, but after trying these products, without hesitation I will buy them in the future.
Jenna  C.
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Jenna  C.
So I received this in the Fekkai Voxbox, and I am so happy I did. this is a great conditioner. Lightweight and creamy, this moisturizes very well and will not weigh your hair down. I am satisfied with the product and I will be purchasing again!
Candice K.
Lockport, IL
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Candice K.
Same as the shampoo. Seriously, the fresh and clean smell is amazing! Love that it makes my hair feel lightweight and it is definitely adding strength to my ends
Lauren B.
N Ft Myers, FL
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Lauren B.
The conditioner compared to the shampoo was like milk—very thin. I actually double checked to make sure I didn’t switch them on accident. It does have a great smell though, and I’m glad to know it’s made minimally.