Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerFekkai
Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair

Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair

NULL

Does the go well the the shampoo ?
Is this conditioner biodegradable?
How well does this conditioner work compared to the Fekkai Super Strength masque?
Start your review of Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair!
Margarita D.
Oquossoc, ME
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Margarita D.
My favorite think about the Fekkai products are the smell. The conditioner also makes my hair so soft and easy to brush.
Rachel O.
Tifton, GA
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Rachel O.
Honestly I’m loving this brand! Thankful that I was able to test it because I don’t know if I would have “sought” out this brand if not. I haven’t heard much about them in the past but again I’m LOVING it. I normally use Olaplex which I love. But honestly I think my hair is softer after using Fekkai. My hair has been sooo silky smooth. It feels really healthy even after 3 days of not washing! Can’t wait to see how healthy my hair is after a month of using because I can already see a difference after a couple of uses.
Kelly M.
Richmond Hill, GA
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Kelly M.
Wow. This conditioner is not oily. I have combo hair and really hesitate using conditioner because I can just get so oily but this stuff is amazing! Light weight and strengthening its the GOODS!!
Katie B.
Dalton, GA
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Katie B.
Some conditioner can make your hair feel greasy and heavy, not this stuff. It leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth. The smell is amazing. And it leaves my hair smelling good for days!
Jenny B.
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Jenny B.
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Jenny B.
This product left my hair feeling silky smooth compared to others. The conditioner was thin coming out so I wasn’t sure how it would do with detangling or conditioning. I enjoy it not feeling heavy and washed out very clean instead of goopy like others. Definitely will use again.
Candice K.
Lockport, IL
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Candice K.
Same as the shampoo. Seriously, the fresh and clean smell is amazing! Love that it makes my hair feel lightweight and it is definitely adding strength to my ends
Lauren B.
N Ft Myers, FL
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Lauren B.
The conditioner compared to the shampoo was like milk—very thin. I actually double checked to make sure I didn’t switch them on accident. It does have a great smell though, and I’m glad to know it’s made minimally.
Sarah S.
1,618 reviews
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Sarah S.
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Sarah S.
As someone that loves the concept of clean beauty, I really wanted to love this Fekkai conditioner. The concept of it is awesome and something that I can definitely get behind. It’s vegan, made from sustainable ingredients, and even the packaging is made from recycled plastic. That is seriously awesome. The corresponding shampoo is wonderful and like a lot of other higher end hair care items, you don’t need to use a lot of product for it to be effective. I unfortunately didn’t find that to be the case with the conditioner though. It didn’t coat my hair really well unless I used a fair amount of it and after rinsing and drying my hair, I found my hair to be fairly soft, but not as soft as it feels with my usual conditioner. I also noticed that with the Fekkai conditioner, my hair wasn’t then as shiny as it typically is at first. My hair was actually really dull after the first couple of uses - so much so that I considered not using the conditioner again. I decided to try it a bit longer and I’m glad that did because after using it for a week and a half consistently my hair gradually got shiny again. Now that my hair is shiny again, I’m liking this product a lot. I’d love to give it five stars, but I’m going to stick with just four because I have to use so much of the conditioner to coat my hair.
Tania C.
Richardson, TX
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Tania C.
It is a good conditioner, my hair is very soft with the use of this and with the shampoo. I had never tried products of this brand, but after trying these products, without hesitation I will buy them in the future.
Nicole W.
Fort Mill, SC
Fekkai Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair uploaded by Nicole W.
LIVING for this conditioner! My hair is rather color treated so it’s hard for me to find a conditioner that makes it feel soft without being too heavy or greasy. I love the smell of it and it makes my dry hair soft again!