BY FEKKAI

Refreshes Tames Hair For All Hair Types 2 Light Mist 3 Light Citrus Texture Imagine bottling up sunshine, from the warm scent to the radiant glow and misting it gently onto your hair surrounding your senses in renewed freshness. This luxurious experience is now possible with Hair Fragrance Mist - L air de St. Barths. Legendary celebrity stylist Frederic Fekkai brings you an innovative hair fragrance mist that both refreshes and tames your tresses. Whether you are looking for a fragrance evoking a day at the beach or for a boost of freshness to your hair between washes, this hair fragrance mist works for all hair types. Lavish in the luxury of head-turning hair with just a few finishing spritzes. Refresh your hair with a light citrus fragrance mist softly surrounding strands with scent and shine. Light mist enhances hair with an alluring aura, evoking the atmosphere of St. Bar see more...

Review (1)
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
This smells so LOVELY!!! Anytime I use this in my hair at least one person stops me and asks me what shampoo I use. It doesn't affect the texture of my hair or my style at all and definitely makes it smell fantastic!

Amazon