Fekkai Soleil Beach Waves Spray, 5 fl oz uploaded by Sarah C.Fekkai Soleil Beach Waves Spray, 5 fl oz uploaded by Jeannette B.Fekkai Soleil Beach Waves Spray, 5 fl oz uploaded by Andrea W.

BY FEKKAI

Get the Beach-Tousled Hair Look Powerful Yet Invisible 2 Citrus Scented 3 Promotes Texture Shine Whether you are on a beach in St. Barths or in your own home, beach-tousled hair is now easy with Soleil Beach Waves. Legendary celebrity stylist Frederic Fekkai, who created the iconic look - a coiffe decoiffe or the done undone - has created this iconic styling spray to evoke beach-chic style, anytime, anywhere. Powerful yet invisible, the effervescent citrus scented styler adds sea-side texture, volume, and control frizz, while leaving hair with sunkissed shine. Transform your hair s texture into resort-worthy waves without a beach in sight. Layer with the rest of the Fekkai Soleil Collection for endless summer hair anytime. No wonder it is a favorite of editors and beauty insiders. Create beach-worthy waves, texture, and shine in 1 simple beach spray. Get a favorite of editor see more...

• Is this worth the price ? 1 Answers
  • I was wondering what other's experience has been with thi...2 Answers
  • Does it leave hair feeling crunchy or does it feel soft a...1 Answers
Jeannette B.
San Antonio , TX
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS AMAZING!! Although the price was up there I just knew investing in this would be awesome for my hair seeing that my hair is very long. I LOVE a beautiful tousled look for the beach so this product truly changed the game for the summer! Thank you fekkai soleil beach waves spray!!Fekkai Soleil Beach Waves Spray, 5 fl oz
Allana T.
Although I often get bored with my hair products and I move on to new ones as soon as I'm done, this is a wave spray I keep going back to time and time again. It still does dry my hair out a little, like all the rest. And it's easy to go overboard if you're not careful. But when used properly, this leaves my waves looking their best and it smells amazing as an added bonus.
Sloane A.
wayne , NJ
My favorite hair styling product. I love to use this spray when I let my hair dry naturally. I find that it's a little heavy on my hair, but it produces such natural beach waves. I know people who have tried and not loved this product, so I honestly think it depends on your hair texture, but if your hair is naturally wavy or frizzy, I would recommend giving it a try!
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
This is another one of those products that I will almost always keep stocked. I love the hold, smell, lasting effect, etc that this product has. I have very thick hair and was concerned this would send me to afro land but a little of this on damp hair gives a nice gentle curl and decreases the frizz too!
Deb Y.
San Jose, CA
Super love this product! I have naturally straight hair so I sprayed some on my hair then scrunched it up and left it like that for 30 mins. When I let my hair down, I had the prettiest soft, beach waves hair. This product is one of my favorites.
Lauren M.
Chatham, NJ
This is a great texturizing product. There are days where I want my hair to have natural waves (I heat style my hair a lot) and this does the trick. It doesn't make your hair feel stiff or crunchy. I like the way it smells as well!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
This makes the waves in my hair come out like crazy!! But somehow it doesn't leave your hair crunchy at all. I only use it a few times a month. I love that the bottle is clear orange so you can see how much product is left.
Jenna H.
Bemidji
I really like this stuff! Smells really good, I use it a lot during the summer to tackle the beach wave look I spray this in dry then give my hair rand little curls and it helps to keep it looking laid back, only flaw is it is a little sticky!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love this so much natural beach smell as if I'm in the beach water my hair is straight so this really makes it beautifully wavy I use it often quick to use and effective I highly recommend it to others
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
I was impressed with this product. My stylist asked me if she could try it on my hair to see how it would look on thick hair. I must say my hair looked wavy without being frizzy.
samantha p.
How does it smell? does it leave hair sticky?
Andrea W.
Napa, CA
I was wondering what other's experience has been with this product and what it does to their hair. Please mention what your hair type is as well please.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
Is this worth the price ?
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
Does it leave hair feeling crunchy or does it feel soft and natural?