Add a Photo

By FEKKAI
Get the Beach-Tousled Hair Look Powerful Yet Invisible 2 Citrus Scented 3 Promotes Texture Shine Whether you are on a beach in St. Barths or in your own home, beach-tousled hair is now easy with Soleil Beach Waves. Legendary celebrity stylist Frederic Fekkai, who created the iconic look - a coiffe decoiffe or the done undone - has created this iconic styling spray to evoke beach-chic style, anytime, anywhere. Powerful yet invisible, the effervescent citrus scented styler adds sea-side texture, volume, and control frizz, while leaving hair with sunkissed shine. Transform your hair s texture into resort-worthy waves without a beach in sight. Layer with the rest of the Fekkai Soleil Collection for endless summer hair anytime. No wonder it is a favorite of editors and beauty insiders. Create beach-worthy waves, texture, and shine in 1 simple beach spray. Get a favorite of editor
Photo (1)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Buffalo, NY

This product is amazing for summer soft waves. I shared this product with my mom so I've seen how it works on both fine hair and kinky wavy hair. I have super crazy hair so I would first blow dry out my hair, then create waves with a large round brush and finish off with a light spray for a added boost of body and wave. Now as far as my mom who has very fine hair, she would simply towel dry her hair after showering and spray a light mist from root to end and got a beautiful light beach day hair without really any effort. The only bummer about this product is its sometimes hard to find depending on what area you live in.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Provo, UT

I have naturally wavy hair and this product works wonders for it. I use it all summer long because it's fast, easy and even smells pretty decent. The spray helps keep a really natural look with your hair, and I always get compliments when I use it.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Cordova, TN

My favorite hair product for summer. I lived at the beach for 20 years and this gives me the most perfect be achy waves and my hair isn't stiff at the end of the day. Love this
Hollister, CA

Loved the way this product worked. It gave my waves definition but didn't make them " crunchy." Smelled really good. The only downside was the higher price.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.

I love love this spray not only do it smells so good but leaves your hair not dry and dull leaving your hair wavy if done right
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN

Got this one in my ipsy bag and it smells wonderful and is great for freshening up my hair after the pool or lake
erika v.
erika v.
UPLAND, CA

I got this in my target subscription and it was a great find of a brand and product. My hair is very fine and dull and I noticed that when I use this it gives my hair so much volume and texture and life to it. It smells like sunflowers to me lol. I just really really really love it ! Awesome sea salt spray it just leaves your hair feeling natural it doesn't feel stiff or heavy like other salt sprays do to your hair.
Jaden b.
Jaden b.

My hair's pretty long, and naturally curly so I straightened it, but it just brought frizz and awkward curls/waves.. But on my friends straight hair, it looked great!
Michelle R.

I received this product in my Target beauty box this month August 2015.
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be used on all hair types but I used it anyway. After using my clairol hair food rinse out. Before going into the sun I sprayed it on my hair. It didn't make my hair hard. It has a very pleasant smell. I actually liked this product and I've never used a product like this before. I am a fan of sunflower seed oil and that's the base of this product.
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Madison, TN

I love this product! I received a sample of it in a Birchbox. I already have naturally wavy hair and this product boosts those waves! Simple to use and doesn't feel greasy.

Join Now