Fekkai Soleil Beach Waves Spray, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Bethany O.

BY FEKKAI

Get the Beach-Tousled Hair Look Powerful Yet Invisible 2 Citrus Scented 3 Promotes Texture Shine Whether you are on a beach in St. Barths or in your own home, beach-tousled hair is now easy with Soleil Beach Waves. Legendary celebrity stylist Frederic Fekkai, who created the iconic look - a coiffe decoiffe or the done undone - has created this iconic styling spray to evoke beach-chic style, anytime, anywhere. Powerful yet invisible, the effervescent citrus scented styler adds sea-side texture, volume, and control frizz, while leaving hair with sunkissed shine. Transform your hair s texture into resort-worthy waves without a beach in sight. Layer with the rest of the Fekkai Soleil Collection for endless summer hair anytime. No wonder it is a favorite of editors and beauty insiders. Create beach-worthy waves, texture, and shine in 1 simple beach spray. Get a favorite of editor see more...

Photo (1)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Buffalo , NY
This product is amazing for summer soft waves. I shared this product with my mom so I've seen how it works on both fine hair and kinky wavy hair. I have super crazy hair so I would first blow dry out my hair, then create waves with a large round brush and finish off with a light spray for a added boost of body and wave. Now as far as my mom who has very fine hair, she would simply towel dry her hair after showering and spray a light mist from root to end and got a beautiful light beach day hair without really any effort. The only bummer about this product is its sometimes hard to find depending on what area you live in.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally wavy hair and this product works wonders for it. I use it all summer long because it's fast, easy and even smells pretty decent. The spray helps keep a really natural look with your hair, and I always get compliments when I use it.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Cordova, TN
My favorite hair product for summer. I lived at the beach for 20 years and this gives me the most perfect be achy waves and my hair isn't stiff at the end of the day. Love this
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I love love this spray not only do it smells so good but leaves your hair not dry and dull leaving your hair wavy if done right
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
Got this one in my ipsy bag and it smells wonderful and is great for freshening up my hair after the pool or lake
Tara B.
Tara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of, this stuff smells great. It doesn't leave your hair crusty like others can. It makes my hair softer when I spray it. It also is very affordable and get great results that hold all day. Use it on wet or dry hair and get same results.
Arianne Y.
Arianne Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample at Sephora and I really like it. It smells nice and gives my hair really pretty and natural waves. It smells nice too. I'll probably buy the full sized version when this runs out.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely gives my hair the beach wavy boost I look for without it feeling brittle just a natural hold that lasts all day long! My favorite product for the days I wanna stick to natural hair without heat products.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Hollister, CA
Loved the way this product worked. It gave my waves definition but didn't make them " crunchy." Smelled really good. The only downside was the higher price.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when I want to have a natural hair day and give my hair a break. Such a nice Light spray and makes my curls stand out. Very effective and smells so good!