BY FEKKAI

The Fekkai Smooth Hair Frizz Control Polish, a new style/treatment SKU, addresses frizz in a lightweight formula that doesn’t weigh hair down. The Fekkai Smooth Hair Polish acts as a heat shielding leave-in serum to protect hair from frizz. This lightweight formula reduces frizz, protects hair from heat styling and enhances vibrancy and shine of colored hair. The result - a smooth, polished finish. The Fekkai Smooth Hair Serum can be applied to wet or dry hair and will work with any hair type. see more...

Nicole N.
Nicole N.
I have not found a better product for the price that does the job as well as Fekkai Smooth Hair Frizz Control Polish. My hair stays under control all day and it's been the only product I have found that works for my hair. I recommend this to everyone with frizz!
Jill M.
Jill M.
Fridley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this for controlling the frizz! I haven't found a better product for the price. It smells great, is lightweight and lasts all day!
Yanira R.
Yanira R.
Lynwood, CA
I got it as a sample and it works great with my frizzy day! I would but again for sure!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Fekkai Frizz Control Polish is my go to during the humid summer months! My hair can become terribly frizzy and this is the only product that can tame it during the really muggy weather! It does not have an overpowering fragrance or make my hair look/feel oily. I'm in love with it and recommend it to all the ladies with terrible frizz!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to frizz control. It has a almost citrusy smell to it and its silicon based. It aleays keeps my frizzy hair at bay without a problen
Joanna T.
Joanna T.
Vernon, TX
This product made my hair really soft and shiny. It definitely controls frizz. The only downside for me is that it was a little heavy for my thin hair. I will have to use a smaller amount next time.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well. Controls frizz is a nice smoothing product with a light scent. Is lightweight doesn't feel greasy like its weighing down the hair!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Woodland Hls, CA
Always helps me smooth away my day 3-5 flyaways after unwrapping my hair! Gives amazing shine without weighing down my hair or leaving a greasy residue
gloria c.
gloria c.
Los Angeles, CA
This product was really great!! great frizz control. i would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall winner! I put it in before I blow dry my hair (it also protects against heat damage) . On especially humid days I'll use a drop or two mid day.
I have naturally VERY curly hair. This product is key. A little goes a LONG way, so don't over do it!