Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray uploaded by Nina R.

BY FEKKAI

Always leave a lasting impression. This feather light hair spray holds on without getting stiff or sticky.  Spray, spray, spray and stay supple, with this sheer, brush-through finish that lives on all day. Brushable, Flexible Hold Always leave a lasting impression Spray, spray, spray and stay supple, with this sheer, brush-through finish that lives on all day. Luxurious formulas developed to address the specific needs of different hair types Frederic Fekkai - The Man Behind The Women Frederic Fekkai is one of the most celebrated names in beauty and hairstyling. At just 25, he left Paris for New York and nearly overnight his signature modern cuts merging elegance with ease had the A-list addicted.  Soon, that following turned into a destination - Frederic Fekkai Salon.  With the flagship located on Fifth Avenue, one salon now extends to many from coast to coast see more...

Nina R.
Nina R.
I've been using this hairspray for many years and it's the only one I buy! I think I paid around $20 for this can and it has lasted me a few years already, so it's definitely worth the money! The scent is very nice, light and not too strong. This hairspray has good hold for my hair without making it feel hard or crunchy. I spray this on and let it dry and my hair still feels soft and it holds my style perfectly!
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love love love this hairspray it has to be one of my favorite hair products. Love the smell, and it does wonders for your hair I spray it after styling my hair and it gives it a sleek and shiny finish while keeping the little hairs down! It doesn't weigh down your hair leaves it bouncy and manageable it is a bit pricey but overall worth it!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
This spray is really great. It hold well but is still flexible. I like the body that it gives my hair as well. the smell is nice, and the hold seems to last the majority of the work day, i do need to apply a bit more if I am going out for the evening. I would probably buy again.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Very nice light hold spray that keeps your style fresh all day. Another Fekkai product I can't live without. The scent is light and fresh. I love the light hold for days I just need to keep my style looking smooth and fresh. I would recommend to those looking for a light hold.
Amber t.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
This product worked really well for me and usually my hair doesn't hold a style up well. I liked that my hair didn't feel crunchy after using it and it had a nice smell.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lebanon, TN
Wonderful hairspray! Best I have ever used. Doesn't make hair greasy. Is not too heavy on the hair and keeps curls held in place
Heather J.
Heather J.
Wichita, KS
Works pretty good. I think it could be a little better. But if you just need a mild hold its great. Is a bit pricey though.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes hair stay in place for hours! I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family
Carla T.
Carla T.
Cecilia , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having this product in my stash for holding and defining curls. After styling, allowing the curls or waves to set and brushing, i'll spray and define the style with my fingers. I find it's not as effective in a lot of humidity if your hair doesn't hold curl in those conditions, but otherwise a perfect finishing spray for your hairstyle! Fekkai products are the best!
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Awesome! leaves hair shiny and manageable, i use this product on 'natural' days when i want my hair to be flowing and shiny. just enough hold to keep ccurls in place, super shiny finish
Shari M.
Shari M.
Chesterfield, MO
Looking for a light weight hairspray that does not get sticky or feel crunchy...any ideas?