Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo

This moisturizing, sulfate-free shampoo improves softness and elasticity without stripping hair of its natural oils. Suited for all wavy and curl types, including afro-textured hair, kinky curls, tighter coils, and thick or coarse curls.

• A blend of Shea Butter (Karite) and Monoi Oil delivers potent nourishment and moisture, smoothes strands, eliminates frizz and tangles, and helps reduce split ends and frizz while amplifying your hair’s natural radiance.
  • Botanical extracts help hair retain lasting hydration.
  • Ceramide NG helps strengthen the hair barrier.
  • Phospholipids repair and restore damaged hair.
  • Our proprietary Environmental Protection Complex features Pro-Vitamin B5 for heat protection, Specialty Rice Protein for solar protection, and Edelweiss Flower Extract for anti-pollution, environmental protection.
  • Scent features musky, toffee base notes brightened by coconut, gardenia, and crisp, refreshing citrus.
  • Clean, vegan, sustainable. Sulfate, silicone, paraben, phthalate, gluten, and cruelty-free.
  • 100% recyclable packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo!
Quisha H.
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Quisha H.
It made my hair feel a little drier than normal shampooing. I had to try it twice and it still made it feel like my hair was super dry or something. I mean the end result after using the oil was ok but I’m still a little skeptical on this shampoo.
Sherry H.
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Sherry H.
1. The smell is incredible if you are in to shae butter. 2. It has a beautiful texture is a bit on the thicker side and a little goes a long way. 3. I tend to have drier hair and this shampoo 🧴 cleans my hair without making it feel dry. 4. I have psoriasis and my scalp is sensitive and prone to those pesky dry patches of dandruff. Thid product does not worsen my skin condition in the contrary my scalp has gotten better. 4. I am truely impressed with this product. 5. My curls are more coil than messy and i love it 😍.
Alondra H.
Escondido, CA
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Alondra H.
First of all, I love how it smells. The smoothness of it on my hair feels great, so far I love it. The bottle could be a bit bigger since I have very thick hair I use more product then others. I would purchase it again.
Vee H.
Westwego, LA
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Vee H.
I love the shampoo. It lathers very well and a little goes a long wash and my client’s hair felt squeaky clean, but also moisturized.
Heather S.
Foresthill, CA
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Heather S.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I’ve never found a healthy shampoo that lathers and actually feels like it’s cleaning my hair. This does it for me! And I absolutely love the smell of it. Hands down I would purchase this again.
Angelina C.
Haledon, NJ
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Angelina C.
This shampoo left my hair feeling clean but a bit dry once I rinsed it out. All of the products in this line smell amazing. I just wish the shampoo had more slip.
Dahiana B.
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Dahiana B.
You guys have no idea how happy I was to get this box! Shampoo smells amazing, very smooth and truly cleans my hair.
Toni M.
Mabank, TX
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Toni M.
The smell of this shampoo is amazing. I truly love this product and will continue buying more of it. It leaves my hair so soft and smelling so good. My hair was dry now it’s not anymore this shampoo helps my hair.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
1,273 reviews
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Sandy M.
my mom and I end up trying this product together and I'll say she loves it more than me 😊 Her hair is way more curlier than mines and it does smells so good too!
Maura A.
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Maura A.
I really loved this shampoo! It lathers but leaves your hair feeling clean and soft. It has a great scent and long lasting. I like how it doesn't have silicones, sulfate and parabens! I am very satisfied with this product.

Looking for your answer?