BY FEKKAI

Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo is a rich, creamy shampoo, with shea butter. Shea Butter smoothes ultra-dry or unruly hair and leaves hair feeling moisturized. see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Erin M.
San Antonio, TX
I received this as a sample. Up front, I have fine, straight hair, so I know this kind of product doesn’t really suit my hair type. This smells wonderful, but it made my hair much too heavy and oily. I can absolutely see the benefits for people with thicker hair, however.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
DONNA V.
I purchased the Frederic Fekkai Moisturizing Shampoo w/Shea Butter and the Fekkai Conditioner with Shea Butter recently and just used them both for the first time. I shampooed first with the Fekkai product with shea butter; and then followed with the corresponding Fekkai shea butter conditioner.

The result was unbelievable (tangle free hair, shiny and easy to style and blow dry). This time I only used the shampoo and the conditioner and did not use any styling mousse and still it came out great (in a lot less time) than it normally takes me.....
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo is one of my favorite Shampoos.Leaves my hair silky soft and with a scent that lasts for days.I use this daily but skip a day every once in awhile.I have Brown hair with highlights.I have never been disappointed with this brand.
Barbara T.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this shampoo! it smells so good and makes my hair feel awesome. It's very affordable and the bottle lasts a long time. I like it better than any shampoos I've used. I have long dark brown hair. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves volumized hair!
Kane L.
Queens, New York
My friend gave me this product along with the Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner (since I started growing out my hair). Now I tell you, my hair has never felt so soft! Once I run out, I am most definitely going to explore more of Fekkai's hair products. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ .
Nirvana W.
Forest Lake, MN
My hair is long past my waist and very frizzy. This product made my hair feel soft and fluffy looking less damaged. It has a nice bottle and it smells great. I would buy this again.
Sarah B.
This shampoo left my thick, curly, oily hair clean and soft, with no residue. However, I hate the smell. I won't be using it again because it smells awful.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt