Hair CareHair ProductsShampooFekkai
Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo

Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo

Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo is a rich, creamy shampoo, with shea butter. Shea Butter smoothes ultra-dry or unruly hair and leaves hair feeling moisturized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo!
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I looooooooooooooove all fekkai products. This is one of my all time favorites. When my hair was colored or damaged and dry this literally brought it back to life and moisturizes so well. Its definitely worth the price tag.
Savannah M.
Chelsea, AL
Smells amazing. It leaves your hair super soft and moisturized. Love the way it makes my hair look and feel
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is the best brand. I have well had very oil hair but once I started using this brand my hair became healthy and more manageable. The price is high but it is worth it.
Nirvana W.
Forest Lake, MN
My hair is long past my waist and very frizzy. This product made my hair feel soft and fluffy looking less damaged. It has a nice bottle and it smells great. I would buy this again.
April S.
Kansas City, MO
I'm not impressed by this product. I love the look of it, always tricks me into getting it. The quality doesn't match the size/price. Lower your price.
Christina K.
King George, VA
This condition made my hair so smooth. It got absorbed into my hair almost immediately. After it dried the hair felt silky and light.
Barbara T.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this shampoo! it smells so good and makes my hair feel awesome. It's very affordable and the bottle lasts a long time. I like it better than any shampoos I've used. I have long dark brown hair. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves volumized hair!
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo is one of my favorite Shampoos.Leaves my hair silky soft and with a scent that lasts for days.I use this daily but skip a day every once in awhile.I have Brown hair with highlights.I have never been disappointed with this brand.
Winsome C.
Arverne , NY
This conditioner is a high-end quality conditioner. Great great great quality but for the price and the size , I wouldn't use it as a daily conditioner.
Miranda P.
Lubbock, TX
THE conditioner I use when my hair is feeling extra coarse, crunchy, or hard. I can't use it frequently as it can weigh my hair down but every once in a while I use it as a deep conditioner and it does wonders.

Looking for your answer?