BY FEKKAI

Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Hair Conditioner is a rich, hydrating conditioner, with shea butter. This conditioner helps detangle and smooth ultra-dry, coarse or unruly hair. see more...

Mary T.
Not bad. A little pricey I thought. The smell was less than pleasant for me. It did keep my hair soft but not manageable. It was still hard to brush my hair after using this. For the price I was really hoping for more product in bottle. This product has methyl paraben in it which I dont like. It was lightweight and barely noticed it in my hair which made me want to use more. I will not repurchase.đź‘Ž
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
I definitely can see why these products have a high price point. They leave your hair feeling and smelling amazing! I just can't purchase all the time since I use a lot of conditioner due to having long hair. But everyone should try this line at least once!
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love this conditioner. I was sad when the curl line was discontinued but this was a nice replacement. Over time you can get buildup with this one. I like to use reddens clarifying shampoo 1-2 times a week to help balance that out
Sarah B.
Summerville, SC
I have curly, frizzy hair on the dry side. I recently switched to a low-shampoo method, using shampoo only once every 1-2 weeks and just conditioner for my regular showers. I wash with a lighter conditioner, and then follow with the Fekkai shea conditioner. It's so thick and moisturizing, my hair has been AMAZING this winter. It's a bit pricey, but comparable to other salon products and because it's so thick, I use a little less of it than I do of thinner conditioners. If your hair is curly and/or dry, I'd definitely recommend checking this one out.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I looooooooooooooove all fekkai products. This is one of my all time favorites. When my hair was colored or damaged and dry this literally brought it back to life and moisturizes so well. Its definitely worth the price tag.
Miranda P.
THE conditioner I use when my hair is feeling extra coarse, crunchy, or hard. I can't use it frequently as it can weigh my hair down but every once in a while I use it as a deep conditioner and it does wonders.
Crystal P.
Murray, KY
The smell!!! Oh I love it for the softness and the deep moisture but the smell is what keeps me coming back. I've never ever used a single product on my hair that smells quite this good.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
Absolutely love this conditioner. its on the expensive side but the ingredients are high quality and work very well to moisturize my dry curly hair. this is an excellent leave in as well.
Jodi O.
SPLENDORA, TX
This is the best brand. I have well had very oil hair but once I started using this brand my hair became healthy and more manageable. The price is high but it is worth it.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this shampoo because I really needed some extra moisture for my hair but I really didn't notice a difference after using this product, I most likely won't purchase this again. It felt like a generic conditioner.