Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher

Our sulfate-free Curl Refresh spray hydrates and refreshes second- and third-day curls, without weighing them down. Suited for all curl types, including afro-textured hair, kinky curls, tighter coils, and thick or coarse curls.

• Instantly reactivates curls for optimal suppleness and fortifies strands for added strength and flexibility.
  • A blend of natural Shea Butter (Karite) and Monoi Oil delivers potent nourishment and moisture, smoothes strands, eliminates frizz and tangles, and helps reduce split ends and frizz while amplifying your hair’s natural radiance.
  • Botanical extracts help hair retain lasting hydration.
  • Ceramide NG helps protect and strengthen the hair barrier.
  • Phospholipids repair and restore damaged hair.
  • Our proprietary Environmental Protection Complex features Pro-Vitamin B5 for heat protection, Specialty Rice Protein for solar protection, and Edelweiss Flower Extract for anti-pollution, environmental protection.
  • Scent features musky, toffee base notes brightened by coconut, gardenia, and crisp, refreshing citrus.
  • Clean, vegan, sustainable. Sulfate, silicone, paraben, phthalate, gluten, and cruelty-free.
  • 100% recyclable packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher!
Joanna K.
Palmdale, CA
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Joanna K.
This product is great for people that love a quick spray and go style or for my 4C girls that can take advantage of that wash and go routine it’s perfect for helping your curls maintain after using the deep intensive mask and the shampoo. I used to to help retain moisture in my hair since my curls are still trying to make their way back to reality.
Priscilla R.
Summit Argo, IL
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Priscilla R.
I was so excited for this because most of the ones I use don’t make a big difference this was the same it only bounced back some curls but nothing crazy
Sarah J.
Centreville, VA
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Sarah J.
Why have I only been using water for years to refresh my day old curls? This was a game changer. My hair felt truly hydrated and they bounced right back. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Carissa S.
Belleville, IL
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Carissa S.
I've never really thought that curl refreshing sprays would do anything for me. I've never noticed a difference when I use them. I will say in combination with the other products I received this product was able to revamp my day two curls and give them a little bit of life again.
Ryan L.
Irwin, PA
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Ryan L.
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Ryan L.
If all the products I received this was my least favorite. The amount I had to use to see results was a ton and I didn’t feel like I was seeing great redefinition. #complimentary
Angelina C.
Haledon, NJ
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Angelina C.
Used this to refresh my curls this morning and WOW. Added a little more curl cream and let my hair dry and loved the results.
Selene P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Selene P.
This curling spray is lightweight. This along with the curl cream enhance my curls. This doesn’t weigh down my hair. Also didn’t make my hair look dry and toasted. I do have dead ends from my recent hair color but other than that I get lots of complements when I wear my hair down and curly.
Maura A.
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Maura A.
This refresher is perfect to refresh your curls on day 2-3! It's lightweight and smells amazing. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling great. It's truly effective and I am fully satisfied with this product!
Sherry H.
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Sherry H.
Smells good and helps my curls. I tried it as a curl refresher and a living conditioner. As a curl refresher i feel like I have to use a lot. I rather add water to refresher my curls. As a living conditioner is the bomb! It helps my wet hair make beautiful curls! I don’t know how i feel about it because I don’t like what is interested for… but i still love the product.
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Refresher uploaded by Yvonne L.
I hate washing my hair daily and I don't have to with this stuff. I can make sure by curls are bouncy and on point on my non wash days without having to worry about adding icky harsh chemicals to keep it looking great.

Looking for your answer?