Hair CareHair Styling ProductsFekkai
Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème

Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème

This nourishing, sulfate-free crème helps define curls, and give textured tresses more elasticity and hydration. Suited for all curl types, including afro-textured hair, kinky curls, tighter coils, and thick or coarse curls.

• The crème instantly absorbs into hair and is non-sticky, non-flaking, and non-drying.
  • A blend of natural Shea Butter (Karite) and Monoi Oil delivers potent nourishment and moisture, smoothes strands, eliminates frizz and tangles, and helps reduce split ends and frizz while amplifying your hair’s natural radiance.
  • Botanical extracts help hair retain lasting hydration.
  • Ceramide NG helps protect and strengthen the hair barrier.
  • Phospholipids repair and restore hair.
  • Jojoba Esters, rich in vitamins and minerals, strengthen and seal in moisture.
  • Our proprietary Environmental Protection Complex features Pro-Vitamin B5 for heat protection, Specialty Rice Protein for solar protection, and Edelweiss Flower Extract for anti-pollution, environmental protection.
  • Scent features musky, toffee base notes brightened by coconut, gardenia, and crisp, refreshing citrus.
  • Clean, vegan, sustainable. Sulfate, silicone, paraben, phthalate, gluten, and cruelty-free.
  • 100% recyclable packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème!
Angelina C.
Haledon, NJ
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by Angelina C.
I used this with another curl cream and it worked really well. It really defined my curls, but I wish it had a bit more hold.
Julie C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by Julie C.
After using the conditioner that made my hair dry and frizzy, I tried following the instructions of the Fekkai hair line and used the cream gel and oil. Sadly, it didn’t work for my curls. They were left limp and frizzy. Seems my curls needed more hydration.
Quisha H.
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by Quisha H.
This creme is bomb I love the way it went on my hair all nice and smooth. I love this sample by far one of the better ones that I have tried on my hair.
Claudia J.
Mundelein, IL
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by Claudia J.
I don’t like to dry my hair much in the summer so the curl defining cream has been great to use for wash and wear hair styles. I love how great is smells and makes my hair feel!
Antonia S.
Osawatomie, KS
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by Antonia S.
I got this item free in my #voxbox. This is definitely a favorite item in the box as when I use it, not only does it work but your hair does not have that awful crunch that most do! Keeps your hair soft and smells amazing.🥰
kierstyn H.
Shelton, CT
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by kierstyn H.
I really did not like this product. My curls were dry and extremely undefined. I think my hair requires heavier products and something that will lock the moisture in. Unfortunately, this gel cream didn’t impress me.
Briana O.
Port Orange, FL
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by Briana O.
This is the best gel cream I have ever used. The best part to me is how creamy and strong it holds my waves without feeling sticky. I split my hair and use about a dime size amount on each side and scrunch and twirl my waves. This stuff is amazing and I love how all the products smell! I highly recommend this!
Kristin W.
Gilbert, AZ
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by Kristin W.
Love the way it smells and how it glides on. I have really thick curly hair & this worked wonders.
Frances P.
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by Frances P.
I really want to love them but honestly cant!! I didn't like this one at all, I dont want to write a mean and ugly review but it just did not meet my expectations. My hair is in between 2C and 2A and it looked a mess after applying this.
Carissa S.
Belleville, IL
Fekkai Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel Crème uploaded by Carissa S.
Curls seeming to be frizzy as heck? Hair seeming to explode from the humidity due to spring showers? I highly suggest picking up this bad boy! My color treated curls soaked this product up and it made a world of difference!

Looking for your answer?