Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner

This deeply nourishing, sulfate-free conditioner drenches strands in moisture without weighing down curls. Suited for all wavy and curl types, including afro-textured hair, kinky curls, tighter coils, and thick or coarse curls.

• A blend of natural Shea Butter (Karite) and Monoi Oil delivers potent nourishment and moisture, smoothes strands, eliminates frizz and tangles, and helps reduce split ends and frizz while amplifying your hair’s natural radiance.
  • Botanical extracts help hair retain lasting hydration.
  • Ceramide NG helps protect and strengthen the hair barrier.
  • Phospholipids repair and restore damaged hair.
  • Our proprietary Environmental Protection Complex features Pro-Vitamin B5 for heat protection, Specialty Rice Protein for solar protection, and Edelweiss Flower Extract for anti-pollution, environmental protection.
  • Scent features musky, toffee base notes brightened by coconut, gardenia, and crisp, refreshing citrus.
  • Clean, vegan, sustainable. Sulfate, silicone, paraben, phthalate, gluten, and cruelty-free.
  • 100% recyclable packaging.

does it damage your hair ? how’s the price ?
This looks nice, is it helpful to damaged hair?
Start your review of Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner!
Joanna K.
Palmdale, CA
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Joanna K.
I really liked the conditioner from this line. This product was gifted to me from @fekkai and Influenster but I am really happy with the results. This is the first time I’ve used fekkai products but the conditioner was great. I have had problems with bringing out my curls due to massive amounts of straightening but the conditioner was super moisturizing and I noticed my curls popping after just my first use. Definitely plan on purchasing more of this once I run out.
Angelina C.
Haledon, NJ
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Angelina C.
This conditioner is amazing. It has a great scent and amazing slip which is perfect for my curls.
Maria P.
Gardena, CA
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Maria P.
It is hard for my conditioner to come out of the bottle. I have to unscrew the bottle cap and shake it like crazy for just a little to come out. I get tired and apply the only amount that I get out. Overall my curls are not curlier than before but gotten flatter. I’m trying out the whole line and my results are straight hair instead of my curlier hair like I had it before trying this. The only positive is that smells great
Heather S.
Foresthill, CA
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Heather S.
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. It smells dreamy, it isn’t too thick or too thin, and it makes my hair feel moisturized when I use it. I tend to get oily at the top of my head so I don’t stick it there, but the ends of my hair look so much better when I use this vs when I don’t.
Carissa S.
Belleville, IL
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Carissa S.
With summer heat and humidity moving in my curls have been completely out of wack. I've had such dry and limp hair as of late, but this changed it all! Upon utilizing my shower brush to thoroughly detangle my hair, and evenly distribute product, I've notice a huge change in my hair's texture. My curls are suddenly hydrated and formed and I've never been happier!
Lorynn R.
Little Elm, TX
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Lorynn R.
I received this Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner for my honest feedback, and I will start by saying I have very dry, curly hair. This entire line is clean, which is something that has been very important to me. This conditioner is thick and has hints of coconut but also a little bit of a chemical smell. Other than the smell, it is very moisturizing and really makes it easy to comb through my hair in the shower. (The only time I comb my hair!) I have been using this entire line and have to say, I am so impressed with how much softer my hair is and how much easier it is to style my hair after using everything. I also love that I can be happy about the ingredients and that the packaging is 100% recyclable. If you are trying to be eco-friendly and have ridiculous curls, you will not be disappointed!!!
Amanda M.
Waycross, GA
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Amanda M.
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Amanda M.
It has a very thick consistency, similar to a competing brand, but this one doesn't leave that heavy oily feeling afterward. That has been a huge issue I've had with other brands. I love the scent of it and my hair afterward, also! I would definitely recommend the shampoo and conditioner pair!
Frances P.
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Frances P.
I really wanted to love it but I didn't. It is not the worst one I've tried but not the best either, my hair didnt feel soft and it was difficult for me to untangle my hair o even run my fingers through my hair with the conditioner on it, when I rinsed it it didn't feel any difference. I will give this one to my husband.
Selene P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Selene P.
Like the shampoo the conditioner is Vegan and the ingredients are good. The conditioner leaves my hair soft. A little goes a long what. The scent of Shea butter is not over powering. I really did like it. I will definitely be buying the shampoo and conditioner again.
Alondra H.
Escondido, CA
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Alondra H.
Love how all these products smell, it's a plus for me. It targets the frizzy I tend to get alot of, and it does the job after the shower. So far I Love the results.