Fekkai Salon Professional Sheer Shape Styling Mousse - 6 oz uploaded by Aura C.Fekkai Salon Professional Sheer Shape Styling Mousse - 6 oz uploaded by Brianna S.

BY FEKKAI

Sheer shape. Styling mousse. Lightweight styler, scented by petals and florals, add texture and definition to enhance your hair's natural beauty. Tip from the fekkai salon: for natural waves, apply to damp hair, scrunch and air dry. Created by celebrity hair stylist, frederic fekkai. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Target*
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
It’s good!! Defines the curls, eliminates frizz, I just think the price is too high to be just a foam for the hair. I actually buy it especially for US $ 7 but the actual price is US $ 16
Lydia A.
I use this with wet hair, about a tennis ball size works for my long hair. It's not sticky at all and smells REALLY good. Like baby shampoo. It helps my hair hold a style, whether it's curls or straightened with an iron. I purchased it at Kohl's and definitely plan to make it a regular in my bathroom.
Barbara T.
Vestavia, AL
I love this styling mousse! It adds great body and volume to my hair. It also smells great! I pair it with the Fekkai brand shampoos and conditioners and it works better than any styling mousse I've used before. I will be buying and using this product again!
This styling mousse works just great on my hair ,, I especially like to use it when i am going to a formal event because it last for a very long time and it can hold your hair for about 6 hours which I think is amazing!!!
Kenzie H.
Absolutely amazing! Lightweight formula. Perfect hold all day! I have pretty long hair and it doesn't make it too hard when applied like other cheap products. I will never use another product!
Brianna S.
Smells good. Purchased from my local grocery store. Used on lightly damped hair it adds some structure and pleasant aroma. My hair type is 4a-4b.
Jennifer K.
JOSHUA, TX
Wonderful mousse! I have very curly hair and this works great without weighing down the curls and feeling crunchy like the others!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Very good product to use when you are going out and want to hold your hair look for a while and not get them messed up too fast.
Sosi M.
Tucson, AZ
Beautiful product! I loved everything about this. My hair didn't feel overly heavy with product and looked absolutely perfect.
member-5bfaf7a01
Fairfax, VA
This is a great mousse! Perfect for everyday use! It doesn't weigh your hair down at all! I highly recommend!