Fekkai Salon Professional Sheer Hold Hair Spray - 8 oz uploaded by Bailey C.

BY FEKKAI

Sheer hold hairspray. A mist of hold, scented by petals and florals, that keeps style faithful. Tip from the fekkai salon: as a finishing touch, spray on brush and sweep through hair for soft, flexible hold. Experience hold that sets you free with sheer hold hairspray. Soft, flexible hold that won't masque or stiffen your natural hair. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Darnelle K.
Lake Stevens, WA
I was curious and ecstatic to receive this in a subscription box! I received so many compliments on how great my hair smelled and the light scent did not interfere with my perfume choices no matter what scent I had chosen for the day!
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
Just okay. It's kind of meh for a fekkai product, so I wasn't thrilled with it. I know it's supposed to be a "sheer hold" but I felt like it didn't hold at all. I have pretty thick coarse hair, so it may be that it just doesn't suit girls with long he'd to manage hair.
Harmony S.
Port Orange, Fl
I used this product everyday it is perfect to take flyaway hair after you've blown your hair dry. Very soft and light and it doesn't weight your hair down. Has a light pleasant smell that doesn't linger. Also it doesn't cause a film or flakes on your head.
Anca D.
This is the best hair spray I have ever used. I love all of Fekkai's products and my hair reacts very well to them. The hair spray provides a great flexible hold that lasts the entire day or night. My hair doesn't hold curls well and with this spray my hair is still curled in the morning after sleeping with my hair done and not a tangled mess.
Sonia R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love my Fekkai hairspray. It lasts all day, doesn't looked clumped or sticky. I have fine hair and not a lot of hair products work on me. Maybe due to my oily scalp or the weight of my hair, but this hairspray is just the best.
Samantha K.
Bethlehem, PA
A must have for any gal going into wedding season as a bridesmaid! Keeps updos in place for a night of dancing (and maybe even until the next morning!) Keeps a curl through the hours of pictures. I would recommend if looking for a new hairspray.
Judy J.
Port Orchard, WA
Perfect hold hairspray without giving that yucky crunch feeling, my hair still has so much movement after styling with this hairspray, bonus that it smells great too!
Angela B.
Absolutely zero sticky residue. Leaves hair with a beautiful shine! Definitely recommend this products for anyone looking for an all day hold.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
A beautiful soft feminine scent !! Hair smells amazing for hours. Love the soft hold keeps my hair beautiful all day!!! I would buy again
Amy R.
Jupiter, Fl
Best hairspray I have ever used. Works great with dealing with humidity. Doesn't make hair feel hard, but also keeps it in place.