Fekkai Salon Professional Rose Fraîche Hair Fragrance Mist - 1.7 oz uploaded by Drea R.

BY FEKKAI

Scent. Shine. Seduce. Give hair alluring aura with this light mist inspired by the scent of the fekkai's technician color care collection. It gives hair a soft touch of floral scent, lightness and shine, while helping to prevent static. A luxurious complement to your daily hair ritual. Light mist enhances hair with an alluring floral aura. Helps prevent static. Softly surrounds strands with scent and shine. Fragrantly fights frizz. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. Fresh rose scent. see more...

• What does it smell like? Fruity, floral, etc.? Also - wou...3 Answers
  • I'm hesitant to use this product. Does anyone know if thi...1 Answers
  • Does this smell good ?? I hope it smells like flowers or ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I like this product. This mist smells nice. It is a bit pricey. I bought it at Walmart. I don't think I will buy it again. I used it a few times and it is currently sitting with the rest of the products I do not use. It def needs room for improvement. I don't recommend this product.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
Enjoyed this product when I was traveling. I tend to wash my hair less when I travel and to keep my hair nice and fresh when I lean in for a hug is very important. It won't go to waste if you purchase this product. Just think, if you walk by a person that is smoking….do you want your tresses to smell like an ashtray?
Stephanie W.
I received a sample size of this hair fragrance mist in a subscription box and I really like it. It smells light but stays for a long time. The sample size is in a long spray tube. It's a few inches long & a little thinner in width than a dime so it is pretty compact. The container is glass so be careful when traveling with it so it doesn't break.
Jazlyn V.
East Hartford, CT
Ive been on the hunt for a hair perfume and once i came across this particular one... it was love at first sight! Its a beautiful light rose mist that makes your hair smell AMAZING and gives it that little bit of shine.
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
Fekkai Salon Professional Rose Fraîche Hair Fragrance Mist - 1.7 oz. This is a splurge for me but so worth the price aside from adding a sweet floral romantic fragrance to your hair during those close moments it also adds shine and helps to prevent static
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Received this in a sample package and love it! It's light and lingers way after you apply!!! It's my special fragrance when i go somewhere special!
Erin B.
Charleston , IL
I love this hair mist! It smells so good and I've gotten plenty of compliments on it. It also lasts a pretty long time too.
Lena F.
A great scent for work. Subtle and classy, but doesn't overwhelm you or make you smell like a teenage girl!
Shana T.
Bellevue, WA
This product smells absolutely amazing, and the smell sticks for most of the day! I'm not entirely sure what it does for the hair but it makes it smell really good
Amanda C.
What does it smell like? Fruity, floral, etc.? Also - would it cover campfire smell?
Does this smell good ?? I hope it smells like flowers or vanilla
S P.
Washington, DC
I'm hesitant to use this product. Does anyone know if this product would ruin hair with Keratin treatment?