Fekkai Salon Professional PrX Reparative Oil - 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Desiree R.Fekkai Salon Professional PrX Reparative Oil - 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Desiree R.Fekkai Salon Professional PrX Reparative Oil - 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Krystal L.

BY FEKKAI

Prx reparatives. Mending elixir. Argan extract. Versatile oil treatment. Infused with argan extracts. Scented by vanilla and crème. Helps mend hair to shiny smoothness and provides glorious strength* with every use. *strength against damage tip from the fekkai salon: warm oil in palm of hands and smooth over dry hair to control unruly flyaways or condition dry ends. Experience rich repair for glorious hair with the indulgent versatility of prx reparatives mending elixir. The velvety prx reparatives mending elixir delivers stunning strength against damage in every drop. Weak hair has the strength to resist future damage. Used at the... see more...

• To begin with, I bleach my hair, so I have your typical frayed en...1 Answers
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
To start I should probably state i have weird combo hair. It's fine, a bit on the oily and dry side if that makes sense. So it is a bit damaged but at the same time oily and fine.
I was looking for a product I could use as a serum that could help with the damage (not just mask it) and also not weigh down my hair and make it look like i soaked it in oil.
So with all that being said, so far I love this product. Granted i used it only a few times this week because it is pricey and I want to make it stretch.
The packaging :beautiful! Feels and looks high end and not cheap.. My only complaint... Wish it was a spray.. Not a dropper. Or at least had the option to buy a spray one.
Scent : incredible. Smells like vanilla. Reminds me of the bath and body works vanilla body spray. Warm and very pretty scent.
I noticed after using this (i wash my hair add three drops to the end when damp) my hair became more alive... Like, the curls were very pretty and soft. Ends appear repaired.
Alexandria O.
Ok, I'll admit it. I am an hair oil addict. I swear I have tried every kind. This one? It's a keeper for sure. I am bleach blonde hair and recently learned of how other oils can turn your hair into a brassy color. This oil is completely clear and safe for blonde hair. It is light and does an amazing job moisturizing. I live in such a dry climate that I find myself using this product multiple times a day. Needless to say, I love this hair oil.
Desiree R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I like how it make my hair feel & It smells so good. What I do to apply is after a shower I'll squeeze as much as I can of the water from my hair & I put 5 drops of the produce in the hair & only apply to my tips, I wrap my hair with a shirt & leave it on for a hour. Then go on with your day like normal I usually don't apply heat to my hair when I use this product I use it like once a week
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love this product. It is a really light oil that makes my hair so soft and really tones down the look of my split ends. I usually pump two globs into my palm and warm it up between my hands before running through my hair after a shower. Then my blow dry comes out super silky.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
Wow, if you are looking for an awesome reparative oil for you hair then this is the one! It has helped tremendously in restoring my dry, coarse, chemically treated curly hair. A little goes a long way with the product so it makes the price tag even more worth it! As an added bonus the packaging is super sleek yet functional. I will repurchase again and again!
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
I have damaged hair due to constant heat styling and this is one of my favorite hair oils right now! I use it on my wet hair after I shower and it leaves my hair feeling super soft once it's dried. I also run a little bit through my dried, styled hair and it leaves it silky and shiny but not oily
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is great, seems to be healing my hair, smell wonderful ( get compliments all the time) One bottle lasts a long time because you only need to use one or two drops at a time & it has a great medicine dropper to dispense appropriate amount.
Adriana O.
Winton, CA
I love this oil so much the smell is better then any other serum I've ever tried the only thing is the bottle didn't last me very long and it was quite expensive
Crystan B.
Lakewood, CO
I love this stuff! The whole line is amazing, but I recently switched to a texturing shampoo because I got a lob. I bought this polish to combat frizz when I straightened my hair and I am so glad I did. It works well and smells awesome.
Jackie M.
Suwanee, GA
I have been looking for something to heal my dry and brittle hair, and oh my god.. not only does this smell delicious, it tames frizz and makes my hair unbelievably soft. Where have you been all my life?
Kailey B.
To begin with, I bleach my hair, so I have your typical frayed ends. Does this product help to smooth ends?