Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerFekkai
Salon Professional PrX Reparative Conditioner - 8 oz

Fekkai Salon Professional PrX Reparative Conditioner - 8 oz

Prx reparatives conditioner. Argan extract. Moisture protection, lustrous shine. Infused with argan extracts. Scented by vanilla and crème. Fortifying conditioner silkens, protects and infuses hair with movement. Weak hair has the strength to resist future damage. Tip from the fekkai salon: concentrate conditioner on the ends of hair, avoiding the scalp. Repair and protect hair daily with the effective care of prx reparatives conditioner. Used at the legendary fekkai salons.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fekkai Salon Professional PrX Reparative Conditioner - 8 oz!
Dina H.
New Hope, PA
Fekkai Salon Professional PrX Reparative Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Dina H.
This conditioner is amazing! My hair was damaged from coloring and using this saves my hair every time. It leaves it feeling healthy and silky smooth and the fragrance is wonderful. I will definitely be buying a full size now that I’ve tried the travel
Chelsea T.
Asbury, NJ
This used to be my holy grail conditioner, until I cannot find it anywhere on store shelfs anymore. This conditioner is so incredibly repairing.  It transformed my hair from dry and frizzy to completely hydrated, healthy, smooth, and shiny.  I wish it was more easily accessible because I would go back to using this line in a second!
Sarah S.
Lafayette, LA
Smells so good and works like a charm. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky.
Smells so good and works like a charm. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love Fekkai. I started using it when I first dyed my hair platinum blonde and it needed a lot of maintenance. Most recently I purchased this as part of a matching set at Costco which I believe they carry very limitedly. It is pricey unless you can find deals such as the Costco price.
Alex C.
Staff
Charlotte, NC
This is an amazing product. I've gone to the fekkai salon's and was told to rotate this and the color-treated shampoo to restore and keep the color -- has been a great fix!
Nina B.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is a life saver! I have naturally thin, fine, straight, dry, blonde hair. I began noticing over the last year or so that my hair is getting thinner and drier as I age. I have typically used salon shampoos and conditioners but none were helping with my dry, thinning hair. I have been using this product for a few years now so I can't remember how I first stumbled on this brand (it may have been an ipsy sample ??) but I am so glad I did! This is a heavy conditioner, which for thin hair doesn't sound like it would be good, but it is fantastic! It makes my hair smooth, when before it would be just about standing on end after blow drying. Before using this product, after combing and blow drying, I was losing many, many hairs - to the point where I wanted to cry! After using this product I am losing very few strands now, the same amount a typical woman loses after brushing/blow drying. I use the entire line, and every time I reorder this product I beg the Fekkai phone representative to tell their company to never discontinue this product line. This has just been a lifesaver for me! Very highly recommend!
Rebekkah S.
Linn, KS
Absolutely love this my hair doesn't work with a lot of products but this made it amazing
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner is super smoothing and smells amazing. I don't know how much it does in terms of repair, but your hair will definitely be more manageable and silky after each use.
Jessica T.
I selected this conditioner mostly because of its scent, but while it smells nice and leaves my hair feeling nice I haven't noticed anything else really great about the product.
Amanda C.
Ozark, MO
This conditioner is amazing! I've been wanting to try Fekkai for quite some time and I'm so glad I got this conditioner! My hair is pretty damaged. I've dyed it and lightened it multiple times and when I put this conditioner in my hair, it just soaked it right up. I could feel the difference right away. My very thick hair was light, soft and I could easily run my fingers through it! Plus, the smell is great! I will definitely be buying more Fekkai products in the near future!

Looking for your answer?